Lincoln, Arkansas: Big Turkey and Rooster
12 feet tall, two fowl stand in front of a poultry supply company. Originally in Springdale, sold and moved to Lincoln in 2012. Big roosters are fairly common Roadside statues, but big turkeys are rare.
Preferred Poultry Supply
- E. Pridemore Drive, Lincoln, AR
- Preferred Poultry Supply. On the north side of US Hwy 62/E. Pridemore Drive, two miles east of its downtown intersection with Hwy 13.
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Turkey and Chicken Statues
Visitor Tips and News About Big Turkey and Rooster
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
The famous turkey and chicken statues in Springdale, Arkansas were gone, as well as the associated business "4 State Poultry Supply." Their phone number was no longer in service. As to the disposition of the statues, I do not know.
[Steve McMahan, 07/29/2012]
Chicken and Turkey
Estimate 10 ft. tall, in front of State Poultry Supply, 300 route 412.
[Tom Rose, 10/04/1998]
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
October 24, 2014
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Arkansas Latest Tips and Stories
- Finton Shaw's Metal Sculpture Garden, Conway, Arkansas
- Popeye statue 1987, Alma, Arkansas
- Double decker outhouse, Dover, Arkansas
- Tattooed Rooster on a Pole, Hot Springs, Arkansas
- Rooster Statue in Art Park, Hot Springs, Arkansas
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Cateraptasaurus, Rosedale, Maryland
- Mother Mary's Totem, San Luis, Colorado
- Penobscot Narrows Observatory and Bridge, Prospect, Maine
- Big Travel Mug, North Smithfield, Rhode Island
- Mr. Potato Head Pizza Guy, Providence, Rhode Island
Latest Visitor Tips