Springdale, Arkansas: Big Turkey and Rooster (Gone)Maybe 10 feet tall, two fowl stand in front of a poultry supply company.
- 4-State Poultry Supply, Inc, 1/2 mile east of 71B on AR Hwy 412.
- July 2012: Reported gone.
Visitor Tips and News About Big Turkey and Rooster (Gone)
The famous turkey and chicken statues in Springdale, Arkansas were gone, as well as the associated business "4 State Poultry Supply." Their phone number was no longer in service. As to the disposition of the statues, I do not know.[Steve McMahan, 07/29/2012]
Estimate 10 ft. tall, in front of State Poultry Supply, 300 route 412.[Tom Rose, 10/04/1998]
Update - July 2004 - photo added of turkey (chicken is still there as well) and directions, courtesy David Carlson.
Nearby Offbeat Places
- Popeye Statue, Springdale, AR - 2 mi.
- Clinton Wedding House, Fayetteville, AR - 8 mi.
- Razorback Pig Statue, Fayetteville, AR - 8 mi.
- In the region: Bluff Dwellers Cavern: Move 20 Ton Rock with 2 Fingers, Noel, MO - 33 mi.