Results 1 to 3 of 3...
Mechanized celebrities of the past populate this spit-and-baling wire miniature world. The vision of Frank Monshinskie (an ex-plumber) became a family effort. Roadsideamerica.com Report... [03/17/2013]
Visitor Tips and News About Tiny Town
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Nice piece of Americana - from the thematic creations to the fact that the creator's family still runs the place and gives you the tour! This is a hidden gem... [Patricia, 07/12/2013]
This is a miniature village, actually takes up the space of a very large family room. It is a motorized village built before the time of computer chips! I am a teacher and have taken many classes here on field trips. They all loved it.
[Mary Jean Daniel, 10/06/2002]
September 1, 2015
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Arkansas Latest Tips and Stories
- Scrap Steel Art, Blytheville, Arkansas
- Southwestern House with Cement Cacti, Lockesburg, Arkansas
- Monte Ne Ruins, Rogers, Arkansas
- Christian Signs Made of Rusty Chains, Grannis, Arkansas
- Finton Shaw's Metal Sculpture Garden, Conway, Arkansas
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Famous Orange Dinosaur, Saugus, Massachusetts
- Largest Cactus in Massachusetts, Saugus, Massachusetts
- Miniature Washington Monument Replica, Mount Vernon, Illinois
- Sit with Roger Ebert, Champaign, Illinois
- Pop Art Duff Beer Can and Cigarette Pack, Emmett, Michigan