Results 1 to 3 of 3...
Mechanized celebrities of the past populate this spit-and-baling wire miniature world. The vision of Frank Monshinskie (an ex-plumber) became a family effort. Roadsideamerica.com Report... [03/17/2013]
Visitor Tips and News About Tiny Town
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Nice piece of Americana - from the thematic creations to the fact that the creator's family still runs the place and gives you the tour! This is a hidden gem... [Patricia, 07/12/2013]
This is a miniature village, actually takes up the space of a very large family room. It is a motorized village built before the time of computer chips! I am a teacher and have taken many classes here on field trips. They all loved it.
[Mary Jean Daniel, 10/06/2002]
Nearby Offbeat Places
- Josephine Tussaud Wax Museum, Hot Springs, AR - < 1 mi.
- Tufa Rock, Hot Springs, AR - < 1 mi.
- Arkansas Alligator Farm, Home of the Merman, Hot Springs, AR - < 1 mi.
- Art Park: Rooster, Crooked House, Hot Springs, AR - 1 mi.
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
September 23, 2014
Arkansas Latest Tips and Stories
- Tattooed Rooster on a Pole, Hot Springs, Arkansas
- Rooster Statue in Art Park, Hot Springs, Arkansas
- Tugboat in the Air, Pine Bluff, Arkansas
- Popeye Statue, Siloam Springs, Arkansas
- Roundtop Gas Station, Sherwood, Arkansas
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Happy Ray Charles in Bronze, Greenville, Florida
- Abraham Lincoln Reads on a Horse, Lincoln City, Oregon
- Feature: Strange Head of Andrew Jackson, Gainesboro, Tennessee
- Feature: Mural of Ronald Reagan, a Great American, Cookeville, Tennessee
- Feature: Extruded Heads of 1930s Sports Stars, Russellville, Kentucky
Latest Visitor Tips