Kannapolis, North Carolina: Dale Earnhardt Hometown Hero Statue
A nine-foot-tall bronze statue of NASCAR superhero Dale Earnhardt stands next to his earlier granite monument at the center of a plaza designed with symbolic numerology. Dale is a deity in Kannapolis.
- S. Main St., Kannapolis, NC
- I-85 exit 60. Drive west on Dale Earnhardt Blvd to the fifth stop light. Turn right onto Main St. and drive north for six blocks. The statue will be on the left, between B and A Sts, in the center of Dale Earnhardt Plaza.
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Dale Earnhardt Hometown Hero Statue
Visitor Tips and News About Dale Earnhardt Hometown Hero Statue
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Great attraction for any NASCAR lover.
Dale Earnhardt statue honors hometown legend
A 9-ft. tall bronze statue of NASCAR legend Dale Earnhardt is drawing racing fans to Kannapolis, North Carolina, his hometown.... [10/27/2002] Complete News Story
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
December 11, 2013
North Carolina Latest Tips and Stories
- Futuro Flying Saucer, Frisco, North Carolina
- Floyd's City Barber Shop, Mount Airy, North Carolina
- World's Largest Bed And Quilt, Franklin, North Carolina
- Metal Man Riding a Pig-Dog, Asheville, North Carolina
- Vollis Simpson Whirligig Park, Wilson, North Carolina
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Pollinatarium: Bees and Bats, Urbana, Illinois
- Medical Exhibit of Yesteryear, Martinsburg, West Virginia
- Wizard Of Oz Dorothy Grave, Bloomington, Illinois
- Time Portal Tromp L'oeil Murals, Brooksville, Florida
- Feature: Clinton Wedding House, Fayetteville, Arkansas
Latest Visitor Tips