Kannapolis, North Carolina: Dale Earnhardt Hometown Hero Statue
A nine-foot-tall bronze statue of NASCAR superhero Dale Earnhardt stands next to his earlier granite monument at the center of a plaza designed with symbolic numerology. Dale is a deity in Kannapolis.
- S. Main St., Kannapolis, NC
- I-85 exit 60. Drive west on Dale Earnhardt Blvd to the fifth stop light. Turn right onto Main St. and drive north for six blocks. The statue will be on the left, between B and A Sts, in the center of Dale Earnhardt Plaza.
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Visitor Tips and News About Dale Earnhardt Hometown Hero Statue
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Dale Earnhardt Hometown Hero Statue
Great attraction for any NASCAR lover.
Dale Earnhardt statue honors hometown legend
A 9-ft. tall bronze statue of NASCAR legend Dale Earnhardt is drawing racing fans to Kannapolis, North Carolina, his hometown.... [10/27/2002] Complete News Story
April 26, 2017
North Carolina Latest Tips and Stories
- Beruit Bombing and Grenada War Memorial, Jacksonville, North Carolina
- Cryptozoology and Paranormal Museum, Littleton, North Carolina
- American Museum of the House Cat, Sylva, North Carolina
- World's Tallest Hatteras Tribute Lighthouse, East Lake, North Carolina
- Beale Street Barber Shop, Wilmington, North Carolina
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Cannonball in a Church Wall, Greeneville, Tennessee
- Rowdy the Roadrunner, San Antonio, Texas
- Der Rheinlander German-Themed Restaurant, Portland, Oregon
- Forrest Gump's Bench, Savannah, Georgia
- Stainless Steel Drowned Lifeguard, Newport Beach, California