Fergus Falls, Minnesota: Large Canada Goose
A big goose that keeps company with the town's other animal celebrity, a giant otter.
Otter Tail County Historical Museum
- 1110 W. Lincoln Ave., Fergus Falls, MN
- Otter Tail County Historical Museum. On the west edge of town. I-94 exit 54, then a mile east on Hwy 210/Lincoln Ave. In Van Dyk Park.
Large Canada Goose
Visitor Tips and News About Large Canada Goose
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
In addition to the giant otter, Fergus Falls, MN also has a large Canada Goose.
This is next to the Otter Tail County Historical Museum. (For a county museum, it was surprisingly well-built, modern, with well-designed exhibits. Therefore it is absolutely of no interest to Roadsiders. There was, however, a picture of cedar waxwing birds made out of butterfly wings.)
[Nathan L. Forrider, 12/07/2002]
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
July 31, 2014
Minnesota Latest Tips and Stories
- Northernmost School in the Contiguous (Lower 48) States, Angle Inlet, Minnesota
- Northernmost Post Office in the Lower 48 States, Angle Inlet, Minnesota
- Jolly Green Giant, Blue Earth, Minnesota
- Bench for "You Can't Always Get What You Want" Man, Excelsior, Minnesota
- Paul Bunyan's Chair and Tin Man, Grand Rapids, Minnesota
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Comic Rockstars Toilet Seat Museum, San Francisco, California
- Backyard Golden Gate Bridge Replica, Mulvane, Kansas
- Future Birthplace of James T. Kirk, Riverside, Iowa
- Feature: Mardi Gras World, New Orleans, Louisiana
- Al's Oasis - Big Buffalo, Oacoma, South Dakota
Latest Visitor Tips