Crosby, Minnesota: Serpent Lake Serpent Statue
Fierce and photogenic, this Asian-inspired Lake Serpent is on dry land.
- 2nd Ave. SW, Crosby, MN
- South side of town, in lakeshore Franklin Park that's one block east of Hwy 210/3rd Ave. SW and three blocks south of Hwy 6/W. Main St.
- RA Rates:
- Worth a Detour
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Visitor Tips and News About Serpent Lake Serpent Statue
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Serpent Lake Serpent Statue
John Dundas let us know that an impressive fiberglass Serpent statue (a creation of F.A.S.T.)still stands on the shore of Serpent Lake in Crosby, east of Brainerd.
Crosby is also home to another Nordic terror -- a rowdy Viking-themed B&B (Nordic Inn Medieval Brew and Bed) inside a renovated old church.
[RoadsideAmerica.com Team, 05/02/2007]
There is a huge serpent placed on the shores of Serpent Lake in the town of Crosby.
[Brian Gaffney, 04/20/1998]
April 24, 2017
Minnesota Latest Tips and Stories
- Hairy Mosquito Trading Co., Milaca, Minnesota
- Mary Tyler Moore's TV Home, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Mermaid Lady of the North Shore, Garrison, Minnesota
- Prince's Paisley Park, Chanhassen, Minnesota
- Big Peace Pipe, Pipestone, Minnesota
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Cannonball in a Church Wall, Greeneville, Tennessee
- Rowdy the Roadrunner, San Antonio, Texas
- Der Rheinlander German-Themed Restaurant, Portland, Oregon
- Forrest Gump's Bench, Savannah, Georgia
- Stainless Steel Drowned Lifeguard, Newport Beach, California