Holmeson, New Jersey: Dracula Muffler Man Head
This partial Muffler Man, transformed to a vampire for the Halloween season, has been a feature for years near the entrance of Dracula's Domain.
- Monmouth Rd, Holmeson, NJ
- I-195 exit 16A, then a half-mile south on Hwy 537/Monmouth Rd. On the east side.
- Oct. only, head 24/7, attraction F-Su 7-10 pm (Call to verify)
- Free to look at head, $12 walk thru, $18 hayride
- RA Rates:
- Worth a Detour
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Muffler Man Dracula Head
Visitor Tips and News About Dracula Muffler Man Head
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Once again a very modified Bunyan head, made to resemble Count Dracula, is back gracing Route 537 at the seasonal "Dracula's Domain" attraction. This year the addition of red paint to his eyes and mouth looks like it was done by a teenager, or someone with less enthusiasm for Muffler Men in general. It definitely is a more "thrown together" look than seen in some previous years -- and with the accumulation of sheet rock screws in his jaw/beard, the threaded rod sticking out of his head on both sides, and the large cracked/damaged area in the back of his skull, this MM head appears to be in need of some TLC. [NJMM_Hunter, 10/18/2013]
Dracula Muffler Man
Blood-drinker: Like many creatures of the Undead, this Muffler Man has no body. He appears every October in Jackson, NJ, near the entrance to Great Adventure. The strip-store's year-round Half Wit is pushed back to the entrance of a Haunted Hayride.
[Roadside America Team, 10/31/2002]
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
November 23, 2014
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
New Jersey Latest Tips and Stories
- Mass Grave of World War I Ammo Plant Disaster Victims, Parlin, New Jersey
- World's Largest Light Bulb, Edison, New Jersey
- Brick Water Tower - Remember the Brick Factory, Sayreville, New Jersey
- Mercedes Benz Tombstone, Linden, New Jersey
- Jackson Whites and Stag Hill, Ringwood, New Jersey
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Beatles/Classic Rock Ice Cream Shoppe, Pacific Grove, California
- Metrobot, Cincinnati, Ohio
- World's Largest Kokopelli, Camp Verde, Arizona
- Original Chick-fil-A Dwarf House, Hapeville, Georgia
- Right-Wing Uncle Sam Billboard, Chehalis, Washington
Latest Visitor Tips