Gahanna, Ohio: Moosesonian - Moose Lodge Museum
Robes, helmets, pins, ribbons, swords, and the heavy brass bells used in Loyal Order of Moose lodge rituals
- 335 W. Johnstown Rd, Gahanna, OH
- On the eastern edge of Columbus. I-270 exits 35 or 35B onto I-670/US 62 east. Drive a quarter-mile to the end of the freeway and make an immediate right onto S. Stygler Rd. The Moose lodge will be straight ahead, at the "T" intersection with Johnstown Rd.
Ohio State Moose Association Museum
Visitor Tips and News About Moosesonian - Moose Lodge Museum
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
The town of Gahanna, a suburb of Columbus, Ohio, is home to a Loyal Order of Moose lodge -- one of 122 in the state. It is also now home to the Ohio State Moose Association Museum -- dubbed "The Moosesonian" -- which is housed in the lodge's basement.
... [02/15/2003] Complete News Story
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
October 1, 2014
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Ohio Latest Tips and Stories
- Oldest Miniature Golf Course in the U.S., Geneva-on-the-Lake, Ohio
- Entertrainment Junction, West Chester, Ohio
- Squirrels - Community Art Project, Tiffin, Ohio
- Miracle Virgin Mary Aglow, Campbell, Ohio
- Ohio Valley Steelworker Statue, Steubenville, Ohio
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Volkswagen Beetle Hydrant Crash, Joplin, Missouri
- Giant Sofa with Couch Potatoes, Austin, Texas
- Statues of Bum and Greyfriars Bobby, San Diego, California
- Mothers of the World Monument, Tampa, Florida
- Tampa Police Museum, Tampa, Florida
Latest Visitor Tips