Kissimmee, Florida: China-Themed Super Market
Another echo of the defunct Splendid China theme park. Complete with elaborate displays and an whole aisle set aside for Florida t-shirts.
- Formosa Gardens Blvd., Kissimmee, FL
- Take US 192, west past Disney, keep going till you see the large Chinese dragons. On south side of road, Cracker Barrel out front and an Outback beside it.
- Until 11 pm.
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
China-Themed Super Market
Visitor Tips and News About China-Themed Super Market
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
The Winn-Dixie supermarket on 192 by the now closed Splendid China has this strange Chinese theme. You enter through a large glass entrance area, with mannequins who are flying kites over head. It has a real Koa pond in the candy area. Chinese lettering on all the isles, a whole isle devoted to Florida Tee's! Its a normal supermarket, with a price hike and a Chinese theme!
China themed grocery store
Outside Splendid China, in the strip plaza on 192 is a Winn Dixie. It is themed inside like a Chinese village. It has mannequins flying Chinese kites, a koa fishpond, themed music, and a whole aisle devoted to Florida t-shirts!
[Ken Storey, 04/06/2003]
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
May 23, 2013
Florida Latest Tips and Stories
- Ice Cream Cone Shaped Building, Kissimmee, Florida
- Grave in the Road, New Smyrna Beach, Florida
- Largest Imported Cheese - Mazzaro, St. Petersburg, Florida
- Gatorade Historical Marker, Gainesville, Florida
- Corn Snake Lookout, Gainesville, Florida
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Mountain Meadows Massacre Mass Grave, Central, Utah
- Replica of Thomas Jefferson's Monticello, Monticello, Indiana
- The Miner's Circle - Mine Explosion Graves, Lake City, Tennessee
- Buffalo Trails Museum, Epping, North Dakota
- Gnarled Hand Rising from the Earth, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
Latest Visitor Tips