- Hwy 123, Easton, MA
- At the Stonehill Industrial History Center at Stonehill College. I-495 exit 7A. North on Hwy 24 to exit 17B. Hwy 123 west one-half mile to the college.
- By appt. only.
Visitor Tips and News About Shovel Museum
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Stonehill College campus has a large collection of ames shovels donated by the Ames family.
September 1, 2016
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Massachusetts Latest Tips and Stories
- Golden Teapot - Clobbered!, Boston, Massachusetts
- Bancroft Tower, Worcester, Massachusetts
- Pilgrim Monument And Museum, Provincetown, Massachusetts
- Joe Tweet and the Giant Lobster, Wellfleet, Massachusetts
- Statue of the Inventor of Basketball, Springfield, Massachusetts
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Dala Horse, Mora, Minnesota
- Hobby Horse House - Home of Doll Lady, Matlacha, Florida
- Feature: Jefferson Davis: Diversity Dad, Biloxi, Mississippi
- Feature: Jennie Wade, Bread Martyr: See the Bullet Hole, Gettysburg, Pennsylvania
- Smoky - World War II Hero Dog Monument, Cleveland, Ohio