Bedford, Pennsylvania: Ship Hotel, Noah's Ark - Where the Bell Went
Bedford, Pennsylvania - Ship Hotel, Noah's Ark - Where the Bell Went
Visitor Tips and News About Ship Hotel, Noah's Ark - Where the Bell Went
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
As you know, the ship has burnt down, nothing left but black residue. I remember going there as a kid (1970s) with my parents. We lived fairly close to it in Greensburg, PA. I took my son there for him to see it -- but it was gone. I went home and called my brother and told him -- he already knew, and he told me he had the metal bell from the ship. He went up to show his wife the ship and seen it had burnt. They walked around and he found the ship's bell, black and crusty, so he took it home and cleaned it up.
We like to try and remember the "good ole days" and the bell helps with that!
[Erik H., 03/08/2003]
Ship Hotel, Noah's Ark - Where the Bell Went:
- Rt 30 East of Ligonier, near Bedford.
September 30, 2016
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Pennsylvania Latest Tips and Stories
- Storyland - Remnants, Schellsburg, Pennsylvania
- Feature: Gettysburg Dime Museum, Gettysburg, Pennsylvania
- Statue of Hooded Man on Gallows, Mahanoy City, Pennsylvania
- American Treasure Tour, Oaks, Pennsylvania
- Feature: Jennie Wade, Bread Martyr: See the Bullet Hole, Gettysburg, Pennsylvania
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Plane on a Stick, Lakewood, California
- Jesus Wearing Cowboy Boots, Paris, Texas
- Magnetic Hill, Springer, Oklahoma
- Jesse James' Corpse Basket - Funeral Museum, St. Joseph, Missouri
- Japanese Temple Replica, Kaneohe, Oahu, Hawaii