Bedford, Pennsylvania: Ship Hotel, Noah's Ark - Where the Bell Went
Bedford, Pennsylvania - Ship Hotel, Noah's Ark - Where the Bell Went
Visitor Tips and News About Ship Hotel, Noah's Ark - Where the Bell Went
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
As you know, the ship has burnt down, nothing left but black residue. I remember going there as a kid (1970s) with my parents. We lived fairly close to it in Greensburg, PA. I took my son there for him to see it -- but it was gone. I went home and called my brother and told him -- he already knew, and he told me he had the metal bell from the ship. He went up to show his wife the ship and seen it had burnt. They walked around and he found the ship's bell, black and crusty, so he took it home and cleaned it up.
We like to try and remember the "good ole days" and the bell helps with that!
[Erik H., 03/08/2003]
Ship Hotel, Noah's Ark - Where the Bell Went:
Address: Bedford, PA
Directions: Rt 30 East of Ligonier, near Bedford.
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
January 27, 2015
Pennsylvania Latest Tips and Stories
- Penny Rock, Montrose, Pennsylvania
- Westinghouse Atom Smasher, Forest Hills, Pennsylvania
- Tunkhannock Creek Viaduct - Longest Concrete Railroad Bridge, Nicholson, Pennsylvania
- Giant Barbell, Quakertown, Pennsylvania
- Stinson the Dinosaur, Lehighton, Pennsylvania
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- 30-Foot-Tall Native American Head, Ocean Springs, Mississippi
- Zinc Civil War Soldier, Graves of Interest, Iola, Kansas
- Large Bird Fighting a Snake, Fort Pierce, Florida
- Pirate Statue, Otway, North Carolina
- Stuffed Moray Eel in Appliance Store, Glenview, Illinois
Latest Visitor Tips