Sioux City, Iowa: Tire Man
Frozen in a perpetual wave of greeting. Less threatening than you might imagine for a 12-foot-tall creature made of black rubber.
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Visitor Tips and News About Tire Man
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
I was passing through Sioux City on my way to see the Omaha Roller Girls take on the Sioux City Roller Dames and decided to stop in to Tires Tires Tires for a photo op! Tire Man is still alive and well!
[The Jason, 03/20/2010]
A 20 ft. tall man made of tires. Clothing and accessories change with seasons and civic events. Advertisement (mascot) for local business: Tires Tires Tires.
[Gary Ford, 04/13/2003]
October 10, 2015
Iowa Latest Tips and Stories
- Dubuque Shot Tower, Dubuque, Iowa
- Feature: Field of Dreams, Dyersville, Iowa
- Bank Robbed by Bonnie and Clyde, Stuart, Iowa
- A&W Root Beer Family, Tipton, Iowa
- RVP~1875 Historic Furniture Shop and Museum, Jefferson, Iowa
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Tiny Church, Elkins, West Virginia
- Statue of Minnehaha, Elkins, West Virginia
- Kaleidoscopic Mural of Bob Dylan, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- America's Largest Glacial Traveler, Madison, New Hampshire
- Coyote Reading A Candy Wrapper, Wenatchee, Washington