Sioux City, Iowa: Tire Man
Frozen in a perpetual wave of greeting. Less threatening than you might imagine for a 12-foot-tall creature made of black rubber.
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Visitor Tips and News About Tire Man
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
I was passing through Sioux City on my way to see the Omaha Roller Girls take on the Sioux City Roller Dames and decided to stop in to Tires Tires Tires for a photo op! Tire Man is still alive and well!
[The Jason, 03/20/2010]
A 20 ft. tall man made of tires. Clothing and accessories change with seasons and civic events. Advertisement (mascot) for local business: Tires Tires Tires.
[Gary Ford, 04/13/2003]
May 23, 2017
Iowa Latest Tips and Stories
- Old Elephant Statue, Leon, Iowa
- Phone Booth - Welcome to Kelley, Kelley, Iowa
- Fisher of Clams Statue, Muscatine, Iowa
- Spiky Viaduct, Council Bluffs, Iowa
- High Trestle Trail Bridge, Madrid, Iowa
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- NYC Skyline with Ironworkers, Williamsville, New York
- Iron Island Museum, Buffalo, New York
- A-7 Corsair II Aircraft, Cullom, Illinois
- Oxley, Metal Ox, Green Bay, Wisconsin
- Ashes of First Cremated American, Washington, Pennsylvania