Sioux City, Iowa: Tire Man
Frozen in a perpetual wave of greeting. Less threatening than you might imagine for a 12-foot-tall creature made of black rubber.
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Visitor Tips and News About Tire Man
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
I was passing through Sioux City on my way to see the Omaha Roller Girls take on the Sioux City Roller Dames and decided to stop in to Tires Tires Tires for a photo op! Tire Man is still alive and well!
[The Jason, 03/20/2010]
A 20 ft. tall man made of tires. Clothing and accessories change with seasons and civic events. Advertisement (mascot) for local business: Tires Tires Tires.
[Gary Ford, 04/13/2003]
March 22, 2017
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Iowa Latest Tips and Stories
- Elephant Statue, Leon, Iowa
- Death Spot of Booze-Hating Churchman (Moved), Sioux City, Iowa
- Tower of Grain Wagons, Williamsburg, Iowa
- Feature: Squirrel Cage Jail, Council Bluffs, Iowa
- Black Squirrel Town, Kingsley, Iowa
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Camas Prairie Railroad Bridges, Craigmont, Idaho
- Mac the Moose, World's Largest, Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan
- Feature: Museum of Physical Security, Nicholasville, Kentucky
- World's Largest Hockey Stick and Puck, Duncan, British Columbia
- Manis Mastodon, Sequim, Washington