Sioux City, Iowa: Tire Man
Frozen in a perpetual wave of greeting. Less threatening than you might imagine for a 12-foot-tall creature made of black rubber.
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Visitor Tips and News About Tire Man
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
I was passing through Sioux City on my way to see the Omaha Roller Girls take on the Sioux City Roller Dames and decided to stop in to Tires Tires Tires for a photo op! Tire Man is still alive and well!
[The Jason, 03/20/2010]
A 20 ft. tall man made of tires. Clothing and accessories change with seasons and civic events. Advertisement (mascot) for local business: Tires Tires Tires.
[Gary Ford, 04/13/2003]
April 25, 2017
Iowa Latest Tips and Stories
- Field of Dreams House, Dyersville, Iowa
- Elephant Statue, Leon, Iowa
- Death Spot of Booze-Hating Churchman (Moved), Sioux City, Iowa
- Tower of Grain Wagons, Williamsburg, Iowa
- Feature: Squirrel Cage Jail, Council Bluffs, Iowa
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Cannonball in a Church Wall, Greeneville, Tennessee
- Rowdy the Roadrunner, San Antonio, Texas
- Der Rheinlander German-Themed Restaurant, Portland, Oregon
- Forrest Gump's Bench, Savannah, Georgia
- Stainless Steel Drowned Lifeguard, Newport Beach, California