Sioux City, Iowa: Tire Man
Frozen in a perpetual wave of greeting. Less threatening than you might imagine for a 12-foot-tall creature made of black rubber.
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Visitor Tips and News About Tire Man
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
I was passing through Sioux City on my way to see the Omaha Roller Girls take on the Sioux City Roller Dames and decided to stop in to Tires Tires Tires for a photo op! Tire Man is still alive and well!
[The Jason, 03/20/2010]
A 20 ft. tall man made of tires. Clothing and accessories change with seasons and civic events. Advertisement (mascot) for local business: Tires Tires Tires.
[Gary Ford, 04/13/2003]
January 16, 2017
Iowa Latest Tips and Stories
- Tower of Grain Wagons, Williamsburg, Iowa
- Feature: Squirrel Cage Jail, Council Bluffs, Iowa
- Black Squirrel Town, Kingsley, Iowa
- Coffee Pot Water Tower, Council Bluffs, Iowa
- Moai Dude: Laid-Back Easter Island Head, Altoona, Iowa
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Civil War Tails: Miniature Catfight, Gettysburg, Pennsylvania
- Castle Blood, Beallsville, Pennsylvania
- Unsettling Hand Sculptures, Berea, Kentucky
- Legoland, Carlsbad, California
- Tow Mater Truck, Cleveland, Tennessee