Portland, Michigan: New Era Potato Chip Silo"Of all the potato chip container silos around, this is one of the very best."
- E. Grand River Ave., Portland, MI
- Southeast of town. I-96 exit 77, then drive south one mile on E. Grand River Ave. On the left, next to the road.
Visitor Tips and News About New Era Potato Chip Silo
Visited the Potato Chip Silo and agree this is a great specimen of a classic potato chip can. It's across from a house at 10284 Grand River, 7.2 miles west of the M-100 intersection.[Jim Hejl, 08/14/2004]
This is a great looking silo that is painted up to look like a New Era Potato Chip containter. Of all the Potato Chip container silos around this is one of the very best.[Bruce Miller, 04/29/2003]
Nearby Offbeat Places
- Tiny Church, Lake Odessa, MI - 14 mi.
- Giant Carved Statues, Syrup Queen, Vermontville, MI - 17 mi.
- Tiny Church Prayer Chapel, Olivet, MI - 25 mi.
- "Sparty" the Spartan - World's Largest Free-Standing Ceramic Figure, East Lansing, MI - 21 mi.