Centre Hall, Pennsylvania: Penn's Cave - All-Water
America's only all-water commercial cavern; you tour it with a knowledgeable guide in a motorboat.
- 222 Penns Cave Rd, Centre Hall, PA
- From Centre Hall, go east on Rt. 192 for 5 miles, following signs to Penn's Cave.
- 9 am - 5 pm daily, to 7 pm summer. (Call to verify)
- RA Rates:
- Major Fun
Visitor Tips and News About Penn's Cave - All-Water
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
America's only all-water cavern and wildlife park are nestled in Central Pennsylvania's scenic Penn State Country.
The cavern tour is a guided, one-hour tour by motorboat on an underground stream. Along the limestone corridors, stalagmites, stalactites, flowstone cascades and draperies decorate the interior rooms, while underwater, trout swim and jump for feed!
The farm and wildlife tour is a guided 90-minute motorized tour over 1,500 acres of Penn's Cave forests and fields which have been carefully preserved as a natural habitat for birds, plants, and animals. North American animals, such as deer, elk, wolves, bears, bison, and mustangs are seen, as well as longhorn cattle.
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
May 20, 2013
Pennsylvania Latest Tips and Stories
- Tennis Court in Old Stone Reservoir, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Boomer - Prehistoric Statue, New Hope, Pennsylvania
- Giant Pretzel, Shillington, Pennsylvania
- Gravity Hill, New Paris, Pennsylvania
- Big Noodle, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- 25-Foot-Tall Santa with Thick Head, Watson, Saskatchewan
- Big Green Dinosaur, Wharton, Texas
- Feature: National Knife Museum, Sevierville, Tennessee
- Metalmorphosis - Giant Head, Charlotte, North Carolina
- Feature: Mud Island, Memphis, Tennessee
Latest Visitor Tips