Patterson, Louisiana: Cajun Jack's Swamp ToursCajun guide steers the boat and recounts the history, nature, and lore of the south Louisiana swamps.
- 112 Main St., Patterson, LA
- North side of US Hwy 90, midway between Patterson and Bayou Vista, next to the tourist information center.
- Daily 9 am and 2:30 pm. (Call to verify)
Visitor Tips and News About Cajun Jack's Swamp Tours
One of the best rides you can take into the beautiful South Louisiana Swamps, hosted by a true Cajun. He tells great stories, knows where all the sights are, very good with the children, even lets them drive the boat sometime, (while he stands next to them of course).[Jim Pierce Jr, 06/23/2003]
The Mississippi delta "confuses and confounds even the experienced traveler," according to Cajun Jack's, which is why travelers need a guide in the swamp...
Nearby Offbeat Places
- Phantom F4, Racing Airplane Collection, Patterson, LA - < 1 mi.
- Famous Oil Rig Open For Tours, Morgan City, LA - 5 mi.
- Wildlife Gardens - Feed Alligators From Your Porch, Gibson, LA - 22 mi.
- Arm of St. Valerie, Thibodaux, LA - 30 mi.