Las Vegas, Nevada: Underground House (Private Residence)
Visitor Tips and News About Underground House (Private Residence)
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Las Vegas, Nevada - Underground House (Private Residence)
16,000 sq. ft. home built by Girard Brown Henderson in 1971 is located underground, with a guest house above. The only signs of what lies beneath are the air conditioners and vents located in various places in the back yard. There are no tours offered and the yard is fenced off. The home is used for private parties and special events.
[Jim Harris, 06/15/2003]
Underground House (Private Residence):
- Located 2.5 Miles east of the Strip. Take Flamingo Rd. to Spencer Street and turn north to 3970 S. Spencer.
February 26, 2017
Nevada Latest Tips and Stories
- Mural: Giant Horned Toad Sprays Blood, Las Vegas, Nevada
- Sculpture Made Of Over 200 Boats, Las Vegas, Nevada
- Michael Jackson Statue, Las Vegas, Nevada
- Glow-in-the-Dark KISS Mini-Golf, Las Vegas, Nevada
- Madame Tussauds Interactive Wax Attraction, Las Vegas, Nevada
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Whirligigs - Wind Sculptures, Buffalo, New York
- Lark Toys, Kellogg, Minnesota
- Four Atomic Bombs, Santa Teresa, New Mexico
- King of Catfish, Lampasas, Texas
- Mug Tree, Yale, Illinois