Las Vegas, Nevada: Underground House (Private Residence)
Visitor Tips and News About Underground House (Private Residence)
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Las Vegas, Nevada - Underground House (Private Residence)
16,000 sq. ft. home built by Girard Brown Henderson in 1971 is located underground, with a guest house above. The only signs of what lies beneath are the air conditioners and vents located in various places in the back yard. There are no tours offered and the yard is fenced off. The home is used for private parties and special events.
[Jim Harris, 06/15/2003]
Underground House (Private Residence):
- Located 2.5 Miles east of the Strip. Take Flamingo Rd. to Spencer Street and turn north to 3970 S. Spencer.
December 4, 2016
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Nevada Latest Tips and Stories
- Ichthyosaur Photo Op and Bone Site, Gabbs, Nevada
- Carpeteria Genie Statue, Las Vegas, Nevada
- Blog: Roller Coaster Red: Muffler Man Casualty, Battle Mountain, Nevada
- Giant Prospector Twins, Jean, Nevada
- World Famous Fantastic Museum, Gardnerville, Nevada
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- The Guitar Walk, Walnut Ridge, Arkansas
- Coral Castle, Homestead, Florida
- Feature: Fort Humboldt - Lonely Ulysses S. Grant Army Post, Eureka, California
- Metalmorphosis, Charlotte, North Carolina
- Home of Buford "Walking Tall" Pusser, Adamsville, Tennessee