Windsor, Wisconsin: Mouse House Cheesehaus
Notable for its statue of a large mouse nibbling on an equally large wedge of cheese.
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Visitor Tips and News About Mouse House Cheesehaus
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Mouse House Cheesehaus
[The large, cheese-loving rodent is on top of] the Mouse House Cheese House. [Holly Diestler, 09/07/2008]
MouseHouse Cheesehaus - Big Mouse statue
Giant mouse was visible from the highway (I-90/94) for years, but recently was moved from roof to the ground for photo opportunities. Good cheese and sandwiches, owner seems pretty friendly/good sense of humor.
May 6, 2016
Wisconsin Latest Tips and Stories
- Bull on a Pole, Osseo, Wisconsin
- Garden of Eden Guy, Rev. Van Slyke Statue, Galesville, Wisconsin
- Elvis Fight Site Marker, Madison, Wisconsin
- Octagon House, Watertown, Wisconsin
- Feature: Fred Smith's Lincoln-Todd Monument, Phillips, Wisconsin
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- World's Longest Covered Bridge, Hartland, New Brunswick
- Noah's Ark, Florenceville, New Brunswick
- Cubs Fans Forever Burial Wall, Chicago, Illinois
- The Fathers of Confederation Tree, Amherst, Nova Scotia
- Maritime Museum of the Atlantic - Disasters Ahoy!, Halifax, Nova Scotia