Visitor Tips and News About Addams Family House
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Westfield, New Jersey - Addams Family House
On Elm Street in Westfield, New Jersey is the Victorian-style house that inspired cartoonist and writer Charles Addams to create the Addams family. He grew up near the house and it looks very similar to the creepy mansion he envisioned. The current owners added a porch and it is very elegant and stately now. I somehow would like to think that Uncle Fester would not approve. [Mike Vlkovic, 07/17/2003]
Addams Family House:
- Elm Street.
July 4, 2015
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
New Jersey Latest Tips and Stories
- Elaine's Haunted Mansion Restaurant, Cape May, New Jersey
- Sea Captain with Peg Leg and Hook, Wildwood, New Jersey
- Diggerland USA, West Berlin, New Jersey
- World's Largest Tooth, Trenton, New Jersey
- Palace of Depression, Vineland, New Jersey
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Titanic: World's Largest Museum Attraction, Pigeon Forge, Tennessee
- Lopsided Pink Dog, Memphis, Tennessee
- Welcome Alien Statue, Roswell, New Mexico
- Art Tigers, Memphis, Tennessee
- Carved Wooden Farmer, Chatfield, Minnesota