Visitor Tips and News About Addams Family House
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Westfield, New Jersey - Addams Family House
On Elm Street in Westfield, New Jersey is the Victorian-style house that inspired cartoonist and writer Charles Addams to create the Addams family. He grew up near the house and it looks very similar to the creepy mansion he envisioned. The current owners added a porch and it is very elegant and stately now. I somehow would like to think that Uncle Fester would not approve. [Mike Vlkovic, 07/17/2003]
Addams Family House:
- Elm Street.
August 31, 2015
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
New Jersey Latest Tips and Stories
- Edison Tower, Edison, New Jersey
- VHAS's Statue of Liberty, Vineland, New Jersey
- Morris Plains 9/11 Memorial, Morris Plains, New Jersey
- Uncle Bill's Pancake House Mural, Wildwood, New Jersey
- Steel Dinosaurs, Phillipsburg, New Jersey
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: JFK's World's Largest Ball of Twine, Lake Nebagamon, Wisconsin
- Mystery Christmas Tree, Cordes Junction, Arizona
- Fort Fisher Hermit Bunker, Kure Beach, North Carolina
- Old Montana Prison, Deer Lodge, Montana
- Coudersport Ice Mine, Coudersport, Pennsylvania