Visitor Tips and News About Addams Family House
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Westfield, New Jersey - Addams Family House
On Elm Street in Westfield, New Jersey is the Victorian-style house that inspired cartoonist and writer Charles Addams to create the Addams family. He grew up near the house and it looks very similar to the creepy mansion he envisioned. The current owners added a porch and it is very elegant and stately now. I somehow would like to think that Uncle Fester would not approve. [Mike Vlkovic, 07/17/2003]
Addams Family House:
- Elm Street.
May 5, 2016
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
New Jersey Latest Tips and Stories
- Mercedes Benz Tombstone, Linden, New Jersey
- Grave of Rex the Wonder Dog, Linwood, New Jersey
- Parking Lot Grave of Sailor's Girl, New Brunswick, New Jersey
- 200-Year-Old Haunted Prison, Mount Holly, New Jersey
- Deserted Village of Feltville, Berkeley Heights, New Jersey
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Chained Rock, Pineville, Kentucky
- Chandelier Tree, Leggett, California
- Public Art Bus Station, Ventura, California
- Starlight Movie-Themed Motel, Colchester, Vermont
- Drive-In Movie and Motel, Fairlee, Vermont