Grand Junction, Colorado: Buffalo Made of Chrome Car BumpersA life-size buffalo sculpture is made entirely of polished chrome car bumpers.
- S. 4th St., Grand Junction, CO
- On the southwest side of downtown, on the southwest corner of Main and S. 4th Sts.
Visitor Tips and News About Buffalo Made of Chrome Car Bumpers
This chrome car bumper buffalo and other sculptures along Main Street are awesome.[Mike, 04/14/2010]
All along Main street in Grand Junction there are statues and sculptures, part of the local Art on the Corner program. In front of the bank is a life size (or larger?) buffalo created entirely from polished chrome bumpers.[Kelly, 08/01/2003]
Nearby Offbeat Places
- JFK's Autopsy Ambulance, Grand Junction, CO - 4 mi.
- License Plate Trout, Palisade, CO - 7 mi.
- Junk Metal Animals, Palisade, CO - 11 mi.
- In the region: Longest Wooden Suspension Bridge in Utah - Burned!, Dewey, UT - 43 mi.