A man, a dog, a skate-boarding monkey, all made of motorcycle parts.
Visitor Tips and News About Mr. Muffles
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Chrome muffler man on the side of road in Acushnet. Man and dog doing his business on fire hydrant. Made from old motorcycle parts,mufflers,springs pipes and air cleaner.
UPDATE: The original Mr Muffles and his dog "Hot" looked lonely so I've added a skate boarding monkey "Mr Chimps" to the Main St. menagerie, The chrome metal creations are made with old motorcycle parts and are quite a hit when animated by the pull of a string.
[Carl Hokanson, 08/15/2003]
October 7, 2015
Massachusetts Latest Tips and Stories
- All White Muffler Man, Chicopee, Massachusetts
- Longest Named Thing in America, Webster (near Worcester), Massachusetts
- Skull of Phineas Gage and the Rod That Passed Through It, Boston, Massachusetts
- Famous Orange Dinosaur, Saugus, Massachusetts
- Largest Cactus in Massachusetts, Saugus, Massachusetts
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Tiny Church, Buckhannon, West Virginia
- Statue of Minnehaha, Elkins, West Virginia
- Kaleidoscopic Mural of Bob Dylan, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- America's Largest Glacial Traveler, Madison, New Hampshire
- Coyote Reading A Candy Wrapper, Wenatchee, Washington