A man, a dog, a skate-boarding monkey, all made of motorcycle parts.
Visitor Tips and News About Mr. Muffles
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Chrome muffler man on the side of road in Acushnet. Man and dog doing his business on fire hydrant. Made from old motorcycle parts,mufflers,springs pipes and air cleaner.
UPDATE: The original Mr Muffles and his dog "Hot" looked lonely so I've added a skate boarding monkey "Mr Chimps" to the Main St. menagerie, The chrome metal creations are made with old motorcycle parts and are quite a hit when animated by the pull of a string.
[Carl Hokanson, 08/15/2003]
May 24, 2016
Massachusetts Latest Tips and Stories
- Oldest Tourist Attraction in America, Plymouth, Massachusetts
- Wonder Woman Rosey House, Lee, Massachusetts
- Jordan's Furniture, Reading, Massachusetts
- World's Smallest Museum, Somerville, Massachusetts
- Skull Cliff - Skull Rock, Lynnfield, Massachusetts
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Barney Smith's Toilet Seat Art Museum, San Antonio, Texas
- World's Largest Geodesic Structure, Novelty, Ohio
- Earthoid: Earth Globe Water Storage Tank, Germantown, Maryland
- The Shoe Museum, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Whirligigs - Wind Sculptures, Buffalo, New York