Campbell, Ohio: Miracle Virgin Mary Aglow
Mary's eyes and symbolic heart reportedly glow atop the bell tower of St. Joseph the Provider Church. In addition to the miracle, the setting sun may have something to do with it...
St. Joseph the Provider Church
- 633 Porter Ave., Campbell, OH
- St. Joseph the Provider Church. South side of Porter Ave. just west of 16th St.
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Miracle Virgin Mary Aglow
Visitor Tips and News About Miracle Virgin Mary Aglow
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Went in the afternoon when the sun hit. The heart glows due to the gold leaf, but her eyes are more pronounced than other statues. [Ohio Tourist, 09/13/2014]
Miracle Virgin Mary radiates hearty glow in Ohio town
Crowds are amassing every day at dusk around St. Joseph the Provider Church, Campbell, OH, to catch a glimpse of the glowing eyes and symbolic heart of a Virgin Mary statue on the church bell tower.... [08/12/2003] Complete News Story
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
October 25, 2014
Ohio Latest Tips and Stories
- A Christmas Story House and Lady Leg Shrine, Cleveland, Ohio
- Big Cardinal, Columbus, Ohio
- Hitler Graves on Hitler Road, Circleville, Ohio
- Animatronic Smokey Bear, Columbus, Ohio
- McKinley Loves Ida Statue, Columbus, Ohio
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Cateraptasaurus, Rosedale, Maryland
- Mother Mary's Totem, San Luis, Colorado
- Penobscot Narrows Observatory and Bridge, Prospect, Maine
- Big Travel Mug, North Smithfield, Rhode Island
- Mr. Potato Head Pizza Guy, Providence, Rhode Island
Latest Visitor Tips