Campbell, Ohio: Miracle Virgin Mary Aglow
Mary's eyes and symbolic heart reportedly glow atop the bell tower of St. Joseph the Provider Church. In addition to the miracle, the setting sun may have something to do with it...
St. Joseph the Provider Church
- 633 Porter Ave., Campbell, OH
- St. Joseph the Provider Church. South side of Porter Ave. just west of 16th St.
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Miracle Virgin Mary Aglow
Visitor Tips and News About Miracle Virgin Mary Aglow
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Went in the afternoon when the sun hit. The heart glows due to the gold leaf, but her eyes are more pronounced than other statues. [Ohio Tourist, 09/13/2014]
Miracle Virgin Mary radiates hearty glow in Ohio town
Crowds are amassing every day at dusk around St. Joseph the Provider Church, Campbell, OH, to catch a glimpse of the glowing eyes and symbolic heart of a Virgin Mary statue on the church bell tower.... [08/12/2003] Complete News Story
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
January 29, 2015
Ohio Latest Tips and Stories
- Woolly Mammoth [Mastadon], Sharonville, Ohio
- Big Numbers, Columbus, Ohio
- Monument to Ohio Teachers, Columbus, Ohio
- Amish Buggy on a Roof, Zanesville, Ohio
- Rusty Steel Horses, Columbus, Ohio
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- 30-Foot-Tall Native American Head, Ocean Springs, Mississippi
- Zinc Civil War Soldier, Graves of Interest, Iola, Kansas
- Large Bird Fighting a Snake, Fort Pierce, Florida
- Pirate Statue, Otway, North Carolina
- Stuffed Moray Eel in Appliance Store, Glenview, Illinois
Latest Visitor Tips