Golden City, Missouri: Tiny Church
Kid-sized, possibly built by some moonlighting Boy Scouts.
Visitor Tips and News About Tiny Church
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
A tiny church built by the boy scouts in the early 60's (I think). It is kid sized and would certainly fit on your tiny church page. Golden City is a very small town in SW Missouri and has only the one city park, where the tiny church is located.
[LA Higgs, 09/07/2003]
July 24, 2016
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Missouri Latest Tips and Stories
- Giant Camera, Rolla, Missouri
- Big Mouth, World's Largest Coal Shovel, Rich Hill, Missouri
- World's Largest Hot Dog Cart, Washington, Missouri
- Trails End Monument, Sedalia, Missouri
- Titanic: World's Largest Museum Attraction, Branson, Missouri
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Saint Peter's Pearly Gates, Saint Peter, Minnesota
- Exhausted Paul Bunyan, University Park, Illinois
- Big Pig, South Frankenmuth, Michigan
- Flying Saucer House - Futuro, Covington, Kentucky
- Montgomery Stockyard, Montgomery, Alabama