Golden City, Missouri: Tiny Church
Kid-sized, possibly built by some moonlighting Boy Scouts.
Visitor Tips and News About Tiny Church
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
A tiny church built by the boy scouts in the early 60's (I think). It is kid sized and would certainly fit on your tiny church page. Golden City is a very small town in SW Missouri and has only the one city park, where the tiny church is located.
[LA Higgs, 09/07/2003]
February 10, 2016
Missouri Latest Tips and Stories
- Fake Gas Station, Clarence, Missouri
- Castle Northmoor, Kansas City, Missouri
- Osage Trail Legacy Monument, Cuba, Missouri
- The Hall of Waters, Excelsior Springs, Missouri
- National Churchill Museum and Berlin Wall Pieces, Fulton, Missouri
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Bandy's Troll Haven, Sequim, Washington
- Amelia Earhart Statue, Los Angeles, California
- Hitler's Car, Costa Mesa, California
- Bunnyhenge, Newport Beach, California
- Creek County Frog Rock, Mannford, Oklahoma