Golden City, Missouri: Tiny Church
Kid-sized, possibly built by some moonlighting Boy Scouts.
Visitor Tips and News About Tiny Church
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
A tiny church built by the boy scouts in the early 60's (I think). It is kid sized and would certainly fit on your tiny church page. Golden City is a very small town in SW Missouri and has only the one city park, where the tiny church is located.
[LA Higgs, 09/07/2003]
April 28, 2017
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Missouri Latest Tips and Stories
- Wreckage Of The USS Inaugural, St. Louis, Missouri
- Circus Harmony - City Museum, St. Louis, Missouri
- The Awakening - Buried Giant, Chesterfield, Missouri
- City Museum, St. Louis, Missouri
- Bicycle Fence, Springfield, Missouri
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- The Chairy Orchard, Denton, Texas
- Toy and Action Figure Museum, Pauls Valley, Oklahoma
- Giant Purple Face of Prince, Chanhassen, Minnesota
- Halfwit Muffler Man, Holmeson, New Jersey
- Vietnam Memorial, Mineral Wells, Texas