Golden City, Missouri: Tiny Church
Kid-sized, possibly built by some moonlighting Boy Scouts.
Visitor Tips and News About Tiny Church
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
A tiny church built by the boy scouts in the early 60's (I think). It is kid sized and would certainly fit on your tiny church page. Golden City is a very small town in SW Missouri and has only the one city park, where the tiny church is located.
[LA Higgs, 09/07/2003]
August 2, 2015
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Missouri Latest Tips and Stories
- Yakov Smirnoff Theatre, Branson, Missouri
- Glass Labyrinth - Outdoor Maze of Glass, Kansas City, Missouri
- Cheshire Lodge - Theme Room Motel, St. Louis, Missouri
- Uranus Fudge Factory, Uranus, Missouri
- Tightwad Bank, Tightwad, Missouri
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Wolf People - Hang Out With Wolves, Cocolalla, Idaho
- Ten Commandments Monument, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Lenin Statue, Seattle, Washington
- Clothespin Grave Marker, Middlesex, Vermont
- Giant Sonic Drink Water Tank, Choctaw, Oklahoma