Golden City, Missouri: Tiny Church
Kid-sized, possibly built by some moonlighting Boy Scouts.
Visitor Tips and News About Tiny Church
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
A tiny church built by the boy scouts in the early 60's (I think). It is kid sized and would certainly fit on your tiny church page. Golden City is a very small town in SW Missouri and has only the one city park, where the tiny church is located.
[LA Higgs, 09/07/2003]
August 28, 2016
Missouri Latest Tips and Stories
- Giant Windmill, St. Louis, Missouri
- Indian Chief Muffler Man, Lake Ozark, Missouri
- Hamburger Car, Kansas City, Missouri
- Sierra Bullets Factory, Sedalia, Missouri
- Steamboat Memorial, Hermann, Missouri
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Depot Museum - Electrocuted Eagle, Stevenson, Alabama
- Big Lumberjack, North Las Vegas, Nevada
- Municipal Giant Slide - Sliding Board, Rocky Ridge, Maryland
- Royal Swans of Swanton, Swanton, Vermont
- Benson Ford Shiphouse, Put-in-Bay, Ohio