Logan, Ohio: World's Largest Washboard and Festival
The Washboard hangs off of what may be the only washboard factory in the western hemisphere.
Columbus Washboard Company
- 14 Gallagher Ave., Logan, OH
- Columbus Washboard Company. On Gallagher Ave. just south of Main St.
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
World's Largest Washboard and Festival
Visitor Tips and News About World's Largest Washboard and Festival
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
During the Washboard Festival, colorful clotheslines of laundry are crisscrossed above the street in lieu of banners and pennants. (Washboards, get it?) [Kitsa, 06/17/2013]
World's Largest Washboard
The Columbus Washboard Company, now located in Logan, Ohio, is "home" to the World's Largest Washboard. Logan hosts the Annual Washboard Music, Arts and Crafts Festival held every year for three days (Fri, Sat. and Sun) of Father's Day weekend.
This, so far as I have been able to determine, is the ONLY washboard factory in the western hemisphere, and they ship products worldwide. Free factory tours can be arranged by calling the 800 number, or by asking in the office.
[Carl Irish, 05/18/2007]
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
August 27, 2014
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Ohio Latest Tips and Stories
- Former Smallest Book in the World, Cleveland, Ohio
- Planet Art: They Have Landed, Cleveland, Ohio
- Pancakes and Pigs Sculpture of Goodness, Cincinnati, Ohio
- Soldiers made of Rocks - Iwo Jima Tribute, Mutual, Ohio
- Statue of the Flying Housewife, Columbus, Ohio
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Largest Zipper in America, Barre, Vermont
- Glass-Bottom Pull-it-Yourself Raft, Manistique, Michigan
- Grave of a Gypsy Queen, Evansville, Indiana
- Two Guns - Route 66 Attractions In Ruins, Two Guns, Arizona
- Popeye Statue, Springdale, Arkansas
Latest Visitor Tips