Plant City, Florida: World's Largest Gone with the Wind Collection
Those who can't get enough of Rhett Butler and Scarlett O'Hara can't wait to visit this warehouse/showcase. And buy collectibles and memorabilia.
Gone with the Wind Memories
- Suite 112-1, 1701 Alexander St., Plant City, FL
- I-4 exit 19. South on Thonotosassa Rd for about a mile, then turn right onto Alexander St. South about a mile, on the right, at the corner of Mendonsa Rd, at The Village at Walden Lake.
- Weekday hours vary - call. (Call to verify)
World's Largest "Gone with the Wind" Collection
Visitor Tips and News About World's Largest Gone with the Wind Collection
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Co-owner's Faye and Jim Bell have opened up their Gone with the Wind memorabilia collection for the public to see again -- part of it had been at Cypress Gardens since 1998, until that attraction closed in April. They claim their store, Gone with the Wind Memories, is the largest gift shop in the world dedicated to the movie.
[Roadsideamerica.com Team, 09/26/2003]
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
May 19, 2013
Florida Latest Tips and Stories
- Largest Imported Cheese - Mazzaro, St. Petersburg, Florida
- Gatorade Historical Marker, Gainesville, Florida
- Corn Snake Lookout, Gainesville, Florida
- World's Largest Mosquito, Lehigh Acres, Florida
- Iwo Jima Statue, Cape Coral, Florida
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Speed Cow, Sonoma, California
- Sit In A Spaceship, Wallace, Idaho
- Center Of The Universe, Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Russell's Travel Center, Glenrio, New Mexico
- Totem Pole Trading Post, Rolla, Missouri
Latest Visitor Tips