Plant City, Florida: World's Largest Gone with the Wind Collection
Those who can't get enough of Rhett Butler and Scarlett O'Hara can't wait to visit this warehouse/showcase. And buy collectibles and memorabilia.
Gone with the Wind Memories
- Park Rd., Plant City, FL
- I-4 exit 22, Park Rd. Get complete directions by calling.
- By appt. - call Faye to see if she can accommodate you. (Call to verify)
World's Largest "Gone with the Wind" Collection
Visitor Tips and News About World's Largest Gone with the Wind Collection
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Co-owner's Faye and Jim Bell have opened up their Gone with the Wind memorabilia collection for the public to see again -- part of it had been at Cypress Gardens since 1998, until that attraction closed in April. They claim their store, Gone with the Wind Memories, is the largest gift shop in the world dedicated to the movie.
[Roadsideamerica.com Team, 09/26/2003]
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
August 2, 2014
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Florida Latest Tips and Stories
- Johnny Donutseed, Lloyd, Florida
- Second Tallest Lighthouse in US, Ponce Inlet, Florida
- Gulf Specimen - Touch All Invertebrates, Panacea, Florida
- Free Water Ski Shows, Oldsmar, Florida
- The Gloria Swanson Parking Area, New Port Richey, Florida
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Comic Rockstars Toilet Seat Museum, San Francisco, California
- Backyard Golden Gate Bridge Replica, Mulvane, Kansas
- Future Birthplace of James T. Kirk, Riverside, Iowa
- Feature: Mardi Gras World, New Orleans, Louisiana
- Al's Oasis - Big Buffalo, Oacoma, South Dakota
Latest Visitor Tips