Comins, Michigan: Shoe Tree
Another tree with an inexplicable magnetism for old shoes.
- Hwy 33, Comins, MI
- Hwy 33 between Comins and Avery, about two miles south of Hwy 612 (or maybe Hwy 616) on the east side.
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Visitor Tips and News About Shoe Tree
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Another Shoe Tree sighting. We have observed this one for quite some time. It has been there for at least five years.
[Kathy Miller, 12/17/2005]
A rather large shoe tree or trees about 3 miles south of Comins, seems to be growing a lot lately.
April 30, 2017
Michigan Latest Tips and Stories
- Hiawatha, World's Largest Indian, Ironwood, Michigan
- Deer Ranch, St. Ignace, Michigan
- New Era Potato Chip Silo, Portland, Michigan
- Wooden Observation Tower and Teepee, St. Ignace, Michigan
- High and Dry 45th Parallel Marker, Suttons Bay, Michigan
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- The Chairy Orchard, Denton, Texas
- Toy and Action Figure Museum, Pauls Valley, Oklahoma
- Giant Purple Face of Prince, Chanhassen, Minnesota
- Halfwit Muffler Man, Holmeson, New Jersey
- Vietnam Memorial, Mineral Wells, Texas