Comins, Michigan: Shoe Tree
Another tree with an inexplicable magnetism for old shoes.
- Hwy 33, Comins, MI
- Hwy 33 between Comins and Avery, about two miles south of Hwy 612 (or maybe Hwy 616) on the east side.
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Visitor Tips and News About Shoe Tree
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Another Shoe Tree sighting. We have observed this one for quite some time. It has been there for at least five years.
[Kathy Miller, 12/17/2005]
A rather large shoe tree or trees about 3 miles south of Comins, seems to be growing a lot lately.
April 29, 2016
Michigan Latest Tips and Stories
- Spare Bowling Pin, Detroit, Michigan
- Big Trout Fountain, Kalkaska, Michigan
- Edens Springs Park, Benton Harbor, Michigan
- Brayz Burger Donkey, Hazel Park, Michigan
- Shoe Tree, Belding, Michigan
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Video: Old Car City USA, White, Georgia
- Feature: Old Car City USA, White, Georgia
- 12-Foot-Tall Man Stares at Skyscrapers, New York, New York
- Route 66 Musical Road, Tijeras, New Mexico
- Hanged Dummy at Hangman's Tree, Placerville, California