Comins, Michigan: Shoe Tree
Another tree with an inexplicable magnetism for old shoes.
- Hwy 33, Comins, MI
- Hwy 33 between Comins and Avery, about two miles south of Hwy 612 (or maybe Hwy 616) on the east side.
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Visitor Tips and News About Shoe Tree
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Another Shoe Tree sighting. We have observed this one for quite some time. It has been there for at least five years.
[Kathy Miller, 12/17/2005]
A rather large shoe tree or trees about 3 miles south of Comins, seems to be growing a lot lately.
July 31, 2015
Michigan Latest Tips and Stories
- The Henry Ford, America's Greatest History Attraction, Dearborn, Michigan
- Paulding Lights, Watersmeet, Michigan
- Great Circus Train Wreck Display, Durand, Michigan
- Wienerlicious Restaurant Top, Mackinaw City, Michigan
- Hamtramck Disneyland - Folk Art, Hamtramck, Michigan
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Wolf People - Hang Out With Wolves, Cocolalla, Idaho
- Ten Commandments Monument, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Yakov Smirnoff Theatre, Branson, Missouri
- Lenin Statue, Seattle, Washington
- Clothespin Grave Marker, Middlesex, Vermont