Knoxville, Tennessee: Large Basketball Atop Women's Basketball Hall of Fame
A hard-to-miss burnt-orange marker for the Women's Basketball Hall of Fame.
Women's Basketball Hall of Fame
- 700 Hall of Fame Drive, Knoxville, TN
- I-40 exit 388A (James White Pky) to the Summit Hill Drive exit. Turn left onto Summit Hill Drive. At the light, make a right on to Hall of Fame Drive. Go through three lights; at the fourth, turn left on to Hill Ave. Hall of Fame on left with parking available next to the building.
- M-F 11 am - 5 pm, Sa 10 am - 6 pm, Su 1-5 pm; closed M off-season. (Call to verify)
Women's Basketball Hall of Fame, giant basketball
Visitor Tips and News About Large Basketball Atop Women's Basketball Hall of Fame
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
You have to be Great to belong here. The Woman's Basketball Hall of Fame in Knoxville, Tennessee. The basketball is 30-ft. tall and weighs ten tons.
[CW and ABO, 10/26/2003]
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
September 16, 2014
Tennessee Latest Tips and Stories
- E.T. Wickham's Folk Art, Palmyra, Tennessee
- E.T. Wickham Folk Art Angel, Palmyra, Tennessee
- Big Dragon Statue, Caryville, Tennessee
- Patsy Cline Crash Site Memorial, Camden, Tennessee
- Buffalo with Red Eyes at Loretta Lynn's Kitchen, Hurricane Mills, Tennessee
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: The Windsor Ruins, Port Gibson, Mississippi
- Alien Abduction Statue, The Woodlands, Texas
- The Most Absurd Bar in the World: A Sculpture, Dennysville, Maine
- Eerie Abraham Lincoln Hologram, Indianapolis, Indiana
- Camera Heritage Museum, Staunton, Virginia
Latest Visitor Tips