Knoxville, Tennessee: Large Basketball Atop Women's Basketball Hall of Fame
A hard-to-miss burnt-orange marker for the Women's Basketball Hall of Fame.
Women's Basketball Hall of Fame
- 700 Hall of Fame Drive, Knoxville, TN
- I-40 exit 388A (James White Pky) to the Summit Hill Drive exit. Turn left onto Summit Hill Drive. At the light, make a right on to Hall of Fame Drive. Go through three lights; at the fourth, turn left on to Hill Ave. Hall of Fame on left with parking available next to the building.
- M-F 11 am - 5 pm, Sa 10 am - 6 pm, Su 1-5 pm; closed M off-season. (Call to verify)
Women's Basketball Hall of Fame, giant basketball
Visitor Tips and News About Large Basketball Atop Women's Basketball Hall of Fame
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
You have to be Great to belong here. The Woman's Basketball Hall of Fame in Knoxville, Tennessee. The basketball is 30-ft. tall and weighs ten tons.
[CW and ABO, 10/26/2003]
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
October 24, 2014
Tennessee Latest Tips and Stories
- USA Titan Fireworks Rocket, Pioneer, Tennessee
- Feature: Strange Head of Andrew Jackson, Gainesboro, Tennessee
- Feature: Mural of Ronald Reagan, a Great American, Cookeville, Tennessee
- Most Powerful Musical Bi-Polar Tesla Coil, Johnson City, Tennessee
- Muffler Man Holding a Hamburger, Kingsport, Tennessee
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Cateraptasaurus, Rosedale, Maryland
- Mother Mary's Totem, San Luis, Colorado
- Penobscot Narrows Observatory and Bridge, Prospect, Maine
- Big Travel Mug, North Smithfield, Rhode Island
- Mr. Potato Head Pizza Guy, Providence, Rhode Island
Latest Visitor Tips