Libby, Montana: Gray Bear Trading Post photo opportunity
Do you want to be the buxom Indian maiden? Or the short brave with the fat tummy?
- 1401 Minnesota Ave., Libby, MT
- South edge of town on US Hwy 2, between Poplar and Cedar Sts.
- Feb. 2010 - photo op. reported gone. (Call to verify)
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Gray Bear Trading Post Photo Opportunity
Visitor Tips and News About Gray Bear Trading Post photo opportunity
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
The Trading post is still operating but the photo opportunity sign is no longer there.
[Chuck Pitman, 02/11/2010]
Gray Bear Trading Post photo opportunity
Gray Bear Trading Post photo opportunity. Also features "John Wayne Toilet Paper: It's Rough! It's Tough! And It Doesn't Take Crap Off Anyone!"
[Roadsideamerica.com Team, 09/21/2001]
May 25, 2015
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Montana Latest Tips and Stories
- Custer's Last Stand: Little Big Horn, Crow Agency, Montana
- Miracle of America Museum, Polson, Montana
- Old Snowdrift, Last Wolf in Montana, Stanford, Montana
- Grumpy Wood-Carved Cowboys, Choteau, Montana
- Oxygen Tank Wind Chime, Pendroy, Montana
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Korean War Foxhole, San Antonio, Texas
- Feature: National WWII Museum, New Orleans, Louisiana
- Buckhorn Hall of Horns, San Antonio, Texas
- Tin Man from Oz, Readfield, Wisconsin
- Cave Restaurant, Richland, Missouri