Libby, Montana: Gray Bear Trading Post photo opportunity
Do you want to be the buxom Indian maiden? Or the short brave with the fat tummy?
- 1401 Minnesota Ave., Libby, MT
- South edge of town on US Hwy 2, between Poplar and Cedar Sts.
- Feb. 2010 - photo op. reported gone. (Call to verify)
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Gray Bear Trading Post Photo Opportunity
Visitor Tips and News About Gray Bear Trading Post photo opportunity
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
The Trading post is still operating but the photo opportunity sign is no longer there.
[Chuck Pitman, 02/11/2010]
Gray Bear Trading Post photo opportunity
Gray Bear Trading Post photo opportunity. Also features "John Wayne Toilet Paper: It's Rough! It's Tough! And It Doesn't Take Crap Off Anyone!"
[Roadsideamerica.com Team, 09/21/2001]
May 6, 2015
Montana Latest Tips and Stories
- Miracle of America Museum, Polson, Montana
- Old Snowdrift, Last Wolf in Montana, Stanford, Montana
- Grumpy Wood-Carved Cowboys, Choteau, Montana
- Oxygen Tank Wind Chime, Pendroy, Montana
- Peter Toth Whispering Giant Sculpture, Red Lodge, Montana
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Nicholas Beazley Aviation Museum, Marshall, Missouri
- Wilson's General Store and Cafe Vintage Sign Collection, Evansville, Indiana
- 1905 U.S. Population Center, Nashville, Indiana
- Presidents Hall of Fame, Clermont, Florida
- Bass Pro at the Pyramid, Memphis, Tennessee