Libby, Montana: Gray Bear Trading Post photo opportunityDo you want to be the buxom Indian maiden? Or the short brave with the fat tummy?
- 1401 Minnesota Ave., Libby, MT
- South edge of town on US Hwy 2, between Poplar and Cedar Sts.
- Feb. 2010 - photo op. reported gone. (Call to verify)
Visitor Tips and News About Gray Bear Trading Post photo opportunity
The Trading post is still operating but the photo opportunity sign is no longer there.[Chuck Pitman, 02/11/2010]
Gray Bear Trading Post photo opportunity. Also features "John Wayne Toilet Paper: It's Rough! It's Tough! And It Doesn't Take Crap Off Anyone!"[Roadsideamerica.com Team, 09/21/2001]
Nearby Offbeat Places
- City of Eagles, Libby, MT - < 1 mi.
- Asbestos Memorial Picnic Area, Libby, MT - 1 mi.
- Large Fishing Pole With Fish, Troy, MT - 17 mi.
- In the region: Business in a Foundering Boat (formerly the The Barber Ship), Bonners Ferry, ID - 41 mi.