Libby, Montana: Gray Bear Trading Post photo opportunity
Do you want to be the buxom Indian maiden? Or the short brave with the fat tummy?
- 1401 Minnesota Ave., Libby, MT
- South edge of town on US Hwy 2, between Poplar and Cedar Sts.
- Feb. 2010 - photo op. reported gone. (Call to verify)
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Gray Bear Trading Post Photo Opportunity
Visitor Tips and News About Gray Bear Trading Post photo opportunity
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
The Trading post is still operating but the photo opportunity sign is no longer there.
[Chuck Pitman, 02/11/2010]
Gray Bear Trading Post photo opportunity
Gray Bear Trading Post photo opportunity. Also features "John Wayne Toilet Paper: It's Rough! It's Tough! And It Doesn't Take Crap Off Anyone!"
[Roadsideamerica.com Team, 09/21/2001]
July 1, 2016
Montana Latest Tips and Stories
- Restored 1903 Executive Train Car, West Yellowstone, Montana
- VW Bug and Camper on a Pole, Columbia Falls, Montana
- Sleeping Buffalo Resort, Saco, Montana
- Feature: Jim Bridger, Mountain Man, Bozeman, Montana
- Ghost Town of Bannack, Dillon, Montana
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Coronado Heights WPA Castle, Lindsborg, Kansas
- Houdini's Grave, Queens, New York
- Meals Served by Model Train, Little Rock, Arkansas
- Lizard Man Sandwiches, Bishopville, South Carolina
- UFO Welcome Center, Bowman, South Carolina