Bridgewater, New Jersey: Hindu Temple
It's not a theme restaurant -- it's a real Hindu temple, with impressive, traditional subcontinent architecture and ornamentation.
Venkateswatera Sri Temple
- 780 Old Farm Rd, Bridgewater, NJ
- Venkateswatera Sri Temple. West side of US Hwy 202/206, just north of Aventis facility. Just north of the intersection of Brown Rd turn west onto Old Farm Rd.
Results 1 to 3 of 3...
Visitor Tips and News About Hindu Temple
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
The Hindu Temple in the front is still under construction. The view from the back looks more complete. Very elaborate details. [Kathy, 07/06/2013]
Now very visible - they finally finished the intersection, giving it a new front entrance!
[Joe D'Andrea, 02/04/2010]
Shades of the Subcontinent, a faithfully rendered Hindu Temple is under construction, The golden dome and multi-armed deities are new to the architecture of suburban NJ. A candidate for our "Over There Over Here" section, though this is a place of worship and community-gathering -- no postcards or T-shirts.
[Roadsideamerica.com Team, 07/04/2002]
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
December 22, 2014
New Jersey Latest Tips and Stories
- 9/11 Teardrop Memorial, Bayonne, New Jersey
- Knowledge is Power, Glassboro, New Jersey
- World's Tallest Watersphere, Union, New Jersey
- Mass Grave of World War I Ammo Plant Disaster Victims, Parlin, New Jersey
- World's Largest Light Bulb, Edison, New Jersey
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Church With a Rock In It, Mentone, Alabama
- Space Station Museum - Moon Holiday, Novato, California
- Architectural DNA, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- U.S. Arsenal Ghost Tower, Fayetteville, North Carolina
- Eat BBQ in a Bus Station, Columbus, Georgia
Latest Visitor Tips