Bridgewater, New Jersey: Hindu TempleIt's not a theme restaurant -- it's a real Hindu temple, with impressive, traditional subcontinent architecture and ornamentation.
Venkateswatera Sri Temple
- 780 Old Farm Rd, Bridgewater, NJ
- Venkateswatera Sri Temple. West side of US Hwy 202/206, just north of Aventis facility. Just north of the intersection of Brown Rd turn west onto Old Farm Rd.
Visitor Tips and News About Hindu Temple
Now very visible - they finally finished the intersection, giving it a new front entrance![Joe D'Andrea, 02/04/2010]
Shades of the Subcontinent, a faithfully rendered Hindu Temple is under construction, The golden dome and multi-armed deities are new to the architecture of suburban NJ. A candidate for our "Over There Over Here" section, though this is a place of worship and community-gathering -- no postcards or T-shirts.[Roadsideamerica.com Team, 07/04/2002]
Nearby Offbeat Places
- Warren Harding Ended World War I Here, Bridgewater, NJ - 4 mi.
- Big Cow of Middlebush, Franklin Township, NJ - 11 mi.
- Big White Backyard Buddha, Princeton, NJ - 16 mi.
- In the region: Pocket Change Plaque of Mid-Air Collision Survivor, Brooklyn, NY - 35 mi.