Monticello, Kentucky: Muffler Man - Gone
- Take Hwy. 90 West to Hwy. 1546 (Murl Road). Go 3 miles look left. On my back deck in the back yard. Next to Rector's Flat Baptist Church.
Results 1 to 3 of 3...
Visitor Tips and News About Muffler Man - Gone
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
The Monticello Muffler Man has disappeared. My wife and I journeyed to the last location (address) listed on this site and he was not in the backyard. There is a house at the address, unfortunately no one is at home. We confirmed that the Muffler Man had been on the guy's lawn, but it is no longer there.
[Josh Shepherd, 03/24/2007]
Muffler Man in my back yard
I have a small ax for him. I have thought about trying to change him into a Jesus Christ for my church, but for now I have him on my back deck. I have thought about selling him but I'm not sure. I closed my business and moved him to my house.
[Nick Catron, 11/14/2003]
Spotted another Muffler Man while traveling through Kentucky recently. This freshly painted and proud Paul Bunyan style Muffler Man overlooks Highway 90 in Monticello, Kentucky.
[Arnold Family, 05/08/1999]
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
December 18, 2014
Kentucky Latest Tips and Stories
- Itty-Bitty River Ferry, Mammoth Cave, Kentucky
- Abandoned Whiskey Distillery Castle, Frankfort, Kentucky
- Floral Clock, Frankfort, Kentucky
- Everly Brothers Monument, Central City, Kentucky
- Library of Mountain Millstones, London, Kentucky
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Shark Tank Water Slide, Las Vegas, Nevada
- El Rancho Hotel - Home of the Movie Stars, Gallup, New Mexico
- Cadillac Ranch, Amarillo, Texas
- Front Lawn Giraffe, Bridgeport, West Virginia
- Smiling Steer Wears a Cowboy Hat, Terryville, Connecticut
Latest Visitor Tips