Monticello, Kentucky: Muffler Man - Gone
- Take Hwy. 90 West to Hwy. 1546 (Murl Road). Go 3 miles look left. On my back deck in the back yard. Next to Rector's Flat Baptist Church.
Visitor Tips and News About Muffler Man - Gone
The Monticello Muffler Man has disappeared. My wife and I journeyed to the last location (address) listed on this site and he was not in the backyard. There is a house at the address, unfortunately no one is at home. We confirmed that the Muffler Man had been on the guy's lawn, but it is no longer there.[Josh Shepherd, 03/24/2007]
I have a small ax for him. I have thought about trying to change him into a Jesus Christ for my church, but for now I have him on my back deck. I have thought about selling him but I'm not sure. I closed my business and moved him to my house.[Nick Catron, 11/14/2003]
Spotted another Muffler Man while traveling through Kentucky recently. This freshly painted and proud Paul Bunyan style Muffler Man overlooks Highway 90 in Monticello, Kentucky.[Arnold Family, 05/08/1999]
Nearby Offbeat Places
- Sergeant York's Grave, Pall Mall, TN - 18 mi.
- Tiny Working Post Office, Sawyer, KY - 35 mi.
- Hometown Monument to the First American Killed in Vietnam, Livingston, TN - 36 mi.
- In the region: Giant Cross, La Follette, TN - 50 mi.