Estacada, Oregon: Bathroom Memorial
The Dave Vail Memorial Toilet, an outdoor Park privy, was dedicated in 1986.
- Evergreen Way, Estacada, OR
- In Timber Park, which is northwest of town about a mile on Hwy 211/224. Turn west onto Industrial Way then turn right and drive past the water treatment plant onto Evergreen Way and into the Park.
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Visitor Tips and News About Bathroom Memorial
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
The funny thing about the Memorial Toilet, according to my mom who lives in Estacada (and it's where I grew up), is that the guy it was named for was alive when they built the "memorial toilet" in his honor.
A bathroom dedicated to a Dave Vail, the "Dave Vail Memorial Toilet - 1986" was closed when we visited.
[Joel Lechelt, 11/25/2003]
August 1, 2015
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Oregon Latest Tips and Stories
- Ghost Town That Couldn't Be Bought, Shaniko, Oregon
- Nessie - Temporarily Gone, Newport, Oregon
- Leaking Tree or Peeing Tree or Wild Whizzer, Camp Sherman, Oregon
- Portland Dog Bowl, Portland, Oregon
- Yaquina Bay Monster Statue, Newport, Oregon
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Giant Metal Crawfish Sculpture, Breaux Bridge, Louisiana
- Grafton Ghost Town and Cemetery, Rockville, Utah
- Solar World War I Monument, Anthem, Arizona
- Massive Tidal Flows, Portsmouth, New Hampshire
- Big Bull on Wheels, Clearwater, Montana