Estacada, Oregon: Bathroom Memorial
The Dave Vail Memorial Toilet, an outdoor Park privy, was dedicated in 1986.
- Evergreen Way, Estacada, OR
- In Timber Park, which is northwest of town about a mile on Hwy 211/224. Turn west onto Industrial Way then turn right and drive past the water treatment plant onto Evergreen Way and into the Park.
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Visitor Tips and News About Bathroom Memorial
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
The funny thing about the Memorial Toilet, according to my mom who lives in Estacada (and it's where I grew up), is that the guy it was named for was alive when they built the "memorial toilet" in his honor.
A bathroom dedicated to a Dave Vail, the "Dave Vail Memorial Toilet - 1986" was closed when we visited.
[Joel Lechelt, 11/25/2003]
March 27, 2017
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Oregon Latest Tips and Stories
- Sumpter Valley Dredge State Historic Area, Sumpter, Oregon
- Pioneer Museum: Taxidermy Room, Tillamook, Oregon
- Sit with Rosa Parks, Eugene, Oregon
- Willamette Meteorite Replica, Eugene, Oregon
- Feature: Prehistoric Gardens, Port Orford, Oregon
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: East Meets West: Father of Route 66, Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Restored 1930s Texaco Gas Station, Dwight, Illinois
- Salvation Mountain, Niland, California
- Uniroyal Gal, Livingston, Illinois
- Original Brunswick Stew Pot, Brunswick, Georgia