Estacada, Oregon: Bathroom Memorial
The Dave Vail Memorial Toilet, an outdoor Park privy, was dedicated in 1986.
- Evergreen Way, Estacada, OR
- In Timber Park, which is northwest of town about a mile on Hwy 211/224. Turn west onto Industrial Way then turn right and drive past the water treatment plant onto Evergreen Way and into the Park.
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Visitor Tips and News About Bathroom Memorial
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
The funny thing about the Memorial Toilet, according to my mom who lives in Estacada (and it's where I grew up), is that the guy it was named for was alive when they built the "memorial toilet" in his honor.
A bathroom dedicated to a Dave Vail, the "Dave Vail Memorial Toilet - 1986" was closed when we visited.
[Joel Lechelt, 11/25/2003]
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
September 23, 2014
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Oregon Latest Tips and Stories
- Abraham Lincoln Reads on a Horse, Lincoln City, Oregon
- Statue of Beloved Brothel Madam, Pendleton, Oregon
- Ghost Town That Couldn't Be Bought, Shaniko, Oregon
- Carnivorous Plants, Florence, Oregon
- Sea Lion Caves, Florence, Oregon
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Happy Ray Charles in Bronze, Greenville, Florida
- Feature: Strange Head of Andrew Jackson, Gainesboro, Tennessee
- Feature: Mural of Ronald Reagan, a Great American, Cookeville, Tennessee
- Feature: Extruded Heads of 1930s Sports Stars, Russellville, Kentucky
- Feature: Zero Milestone of the Jeff Davis Highway, Fairview, Kentucky
Latest Visitor Tips