Darlington, Wisconsin: Big Carved Cardinal
This big red bird appears to have been carved out of a dead tree trunk on someone's lawn. Darlington High School's mascot is the Redbird.
- Galena St., Darlington, WI
- South side of town along Galena Street (Highway 23/81) on the southeast corner of Hill Street.
Visitor Tips and News About Big Carved Cardinal
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
A giant red Cardinal is carved from a tree. It is on a street corner just west of downtown, on the south side of the highway. The town is quite small and one could find it with very little trouble. [Dan Darling, 11/23/2003]
July 26, 2016
Wisconsin Latest Tips and Stories
- Deer Butt Mailbox, Tennyson, Wisconsin
- Cookie the Cow, Sturgeon Bay, Wisconsin
- Easter Island Heads, Egg Harbor, Wisconsin
- Big Red Tricycle, Pepin, Wisconsin
- Paul Bunyan's Trike, Pepin, Wisconsin
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Lady Whose Dress Caught Fire, Aberdeen, Mississippi
- Lady Buried in Rocking Chair, Aberdeen, Mississippi
- Catfish Capital, Statue, and Museum, Belzoni, Mississippi
- Eastbound: The Golden Stripe, Blue Earth, Minnesota
- World's Smallest Railroad Diner, Trumansburg, New York