Darlington, Wisconsin: Big Carved Cardinal
This big red bird appears to have been carved out of a dead tree trunk on someone's lawn. Darlington High School's mascot is the Redbird.
- Galena St., Darlington, WI
- South side of town along Galena Street (Highway 23/81) on the southeast corner of Hill Street.
Visitor Tips and News About Big Carved Cardinal
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
A giant red Cardinal is carved from a tree. It is on a street corner just west of downtown, on the south side of the highway. The town is quite small and one could find it with very little trouble. [Dan Darling, 11/23/2003]
October 22, 2016
Wisconsin Latest Tips and Stories
- Woolly Mammoth and Hunter, Horicon, Wisconsin
- Big Ice Cream Cone, Abbotsford, Wisconsin
- The Boy and the Boot, Stevens Point, Wisconsin
- Murderous Ghoul Ed Gein's Grave, Plainfield, Wisconsin
- Easter Island Head, New Berlin, Wisconsin
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Hobby Horse House - Home of Doll Lady, Matlacha, Florida
- Grave of the Foot of James A. Reid, Salisbury, North Carolina
- Fifty-Foot-Tall Concrete Teepee, Lawrence, Kansas
- Grave of Washington's Last Pallbearer, Lambertville, New Jersey
- Partridge Family Bus Replica, Ashland, New York