Darlington, Wisconsin: Big Carved Cardinal
This big red bird appears to have been carved out of a dead tree trunk on someone's lawn. Darlington High School's mascot is the Redbird.
- Galena St., Darlington, WI
- South side of town along Galena Street (Highway 23/81) on the southeast corner of Hill Street.
Visitor Tips and News About Big Carved Cardinal
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
A giant red Cardinal is carved from a tree. It is on a street corner just west of downtown, on the south side of the highway. The town is quite small and one could find it with very little trouble. [Dan Darling, 11/23/2003]
September 4, 2015
Wisconsin Latest Tips and Stories
- Feature: JFK's World's Largest Ball of Twine, Lake Nebagamon, Wisconsin
- Moose Statue, Black River Falls, Wisconsin
- FAST: Fiberglass Statue Mold Yard, Sparta, Wisconsin
- Feature: Forevertron, Sumpter, Wisconsin
- Ella's Animatronic Deli, Madison, Wisconsin
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Barnacopia Agricultural Museum, Polo, Illinois
- Civil War Tails at the Homestead Museum, Gettysburg, Pennsylvania
- 22-Foot-Tall Transformer, Stillwater, Oklahoma
- Unclaimed Baggage Center, Scottsboro, Alabama
- Flintstones Bedrock City, Custer, South Dakota