Darlington, Wisconsin: Big Carved Cardinal
This big red bird appears to have been carved out of a dead tree trunk on someone's lawn. Darlington High School's mascot is the Redbird.
- Galena St., Darlington, WI
- South side of town along Galena Street (Highway 23/81) on the southeast corner of Hill Street.
Visitor Tips and News About Big Carved Cardinal
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
A giant red Cardinal is carved from a tree. It is on a street corner just west of downtown, on the south side of the highway. The town is quite small and one could find it with very little trouble. [Dan Darling, 11/23/2003]
June 27, 2016
Wisconsin Latest Tips and Stories
- Feature: House on the Rock, Spring Green, Wisconsin
- World's Biggest Hex Nut, Green Bay, Wisconsin
- Carry Nation Smashed Here, Fond du Lac, Wisconsin
- Half-Way Between Equator And North Pole Billboard, Tilden, Wisconsin
- Hobo Restaurant, Belgium, Wisconsin
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- National Museum of Health and Medicine, Silver Spring, Maryland
- World's Oldest Largest Pecan, Seguin, Texas
- Shoney's Big Boy Museum, Charleston, West Virginia
- T-Rex Made of Scrap Steel, York, South Carolina
- The First Lady of Hot Dogs, Wytheville, Virginia