Eagles Mere, Pennsylvania - Toboggan ice slide
Visitor Tips and News About Toboggan ice slide
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Located in Northeast Pennsylvania, this is America's only ice toboggan slide. Open in Janurary, February and December, weather permitting. Admission charged and proceeds benefit Eagles Mere Volunteer Fire Department; whose members build the slide. Spectators are welcome and free. Come out and bring the entire family and train for a soon-to-be winter olympic event. You'll be glad you did. Brrrrrrrrrrrrr!
Toboggan ice slide:
- Pennsylvania Route # 42 at the top of the hill in Eagles Mere (Near the city of Williamsport and U.S. Route 220).
- Friday eve., Sat. and Sun. (Call to verify)
- $10 and up.
September 1, 2015
Pennsylvania Latest Tips and Stories
- Coudersport Ice Mine, Coudersport, Pennsylvania
- Car Creatures - VW Bugs, Erie, Pennsylvania
- Benjamin Franklin's Grave, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Perry Como, Bobby Vinton McDonald's Exhibit, Canonsburg, Pennsylvania
- Car Creatures, Erie, Pennsylvania
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Sit with Roger Ebert, Champaign, Illinois
- Pop Art Duff Beer Can and Cigarette Pack, Emmett, Michigan
- Giant Copper Indian, Champaign, Illinois
- Giant Abe Lincoln, Kankakee, Illinois
- Gravity Hill, Greenfield, Massachusetts