Eagles Mere, Pennsylvania - Toboggan ice slide
Visitor Tips and News About Toboggan ice slide
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Located in Northeast Pennsylvania, this is America's only ice toboggan slide. Open in Janurary, February and December, weather permitting. Admission charged and proceeds benefit Eagles Mere Volunteer Fire Department; whose members build the slide. Spectators are welcome and free. Come out and bring the entire family and train for a soon-to-be winter olympic event. You'll be glad you did. Brrrrrrrrrrrrr!
Toboggan ice slide:
- Pennsylvania Route # 42 at the top of the hill in Eagles Mere (Near the city of Williamsport and U.S. Route 220).
- Friday eve., Sat. and Sun. (Call to verify)
- $10 and up.
November 30, 2015
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Pennsylvania Latest Tips and Stories
- Dinner in a Beer Dungeon, Mount Joy, Pennsylvania
- Giant Work Boot, Newry, Pennsylvania
- Merchants Square Model Train Exhibit, Allentown, Pennsylvania
- Where the Ducks Walk on the Fish, Linesville, Pennsylvania
- Muffler Man, Uniontown, Pennsylvania
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Museum of Wonder, Seale, Alabama
- Grave of The Mother of the Mother Road, Hydro, Oklahoma
- Lucille's Famous Route 66 Gas Station, Hydro, Oklahoma
- City of Ten Thousand Buddhas, Ukiah, California
- Feature: George Jones Museum, Nashville, Tennessee