Eagles Mere, Pennsylvania - Toboggan ice slide
Visitor Tips and News About Toboggan ice slide
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Located in Northeast Pennsylvania, this is America's only ice toboggan slide. Open in Janurary, February and December, weather permitting. Admission charged and proceeds benefit Eagles Mere Volunteer Fire Department; whose members build the slide. Spectators are welcome and free. Come out and bring the entire family and train for a soon-to-be winter olympic event. You'll be glad you did. Brrrrrrrrrrrrr!
Toboggan ice slide:
- Pennsylvania Route # 42 at the top of the hill in Eagles Mere (Near the city of Williamsport and U.S. Route 220).
- Friday eve., Sat. and Sun. (Call to verify)
- $10 and up.
June 30, 2015
Pennsylvania Latest Tips and Stories
- Bull Statue, Mercer, Pennsylvania
- Johnstown Inclined Plane - World's Steepest Vehicular Inclined Plane, Johnstown, Pennsylvania
- Living Dead Museum, Evans City, Pennsylvania
- Flying Saucer in Town Named Mars, Mars, Pennsylvania
- Mercer Museum, Doylestown, Pennsylvania
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Titanic: World's Largest Museum Attraction, Pigeon Forge, Tennessee
- Lopsided Pink Dog, Memphis, Tennessee
- Welcome Alien Statue, Roswell, New Mexico
- Art Tigers, Memphis, Tennessee
- Carved Wooden Farmer, Chatfield, Minnesota