Eagles Mere, Pennsylvania - Toboggan ice slide
Visitor Tips and News About Toboggan ice slide
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Located in Northeast Pennsylvania, this is America's only ice toboggan slide. Open in Janurary, February and December, weather permitting. Admission charged and proceeds benefit Eagles Mere Volunteer Fire Department; whose members build the slide. Spectators are welcome and free. Come out and bring the entire family and train for a soon-to-be winter olympic event. You'll be glad you did. Brrrrrrrrrrrrr!
Toboggan ice slide:
Address: Eagles Mere, PA
Directions: Pennsylvania Route # 42 at the top of the hill in Eagles Mere (Near the city of Williamsport and U.S. Route 220).
Admission: $10 and up.
Hours: Friday eve., Sat. and Sun. (Call to verify)
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
September 23, 2014
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Pennsylvania Latest Tips and Stories
- Ice Cream Sundae-Shaped Building, Everett, Pennsylvania
- MGM-13 Mace Missile, Mildred, Pennsylvania
- Praying Mantis Statue, Jennerstown, Pennsylvania
- Lopez Town Park Bombs, Lopez, Pennsylvania
- White Cliffs of Conoy, Bainbridge, Pennsylvania
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Happy Ray Charles in Bronze, Greenville, Florida
- Abraham Lincoln Reads on a Horse, Lincoln City, Oregon
- Feature: Strange Head of Andrew Jackson, Gainesboro, Tennessee
- Feature: Mural of Ronald Reagan, a Great American, Cookeville, Tennessee
- Feature: Extruded Heads of 1930s Sports Stars, Russellville, Kentucky
Latest Visitor Tips