Tulsa, Oklahoma: Big "Liquid Life" Bottle
25 feet tall, a gargantuan replica of the purple nostrum sold by the company whose headquarters is behind it.
- 12320 E. Skelly Dr., Tulsa, OK
- Eastern edge of the city, outside U.S. Naturals, Inc. I-44 exit 235. Drive northeast along the frontage road (E. Skelly Drive) to the bottle.
Big "Liquid Life" Bottle
Visitor Tips and News About Big "Liquid Life" Bottle
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Outside corporate headquarters, apparently. Solid, not an inflatable. Label was colorful and full of flowers and rainbows; something on it about a "22 million year old deposit," apparently where the good stuff in the bottle comes from, but we drove by too fast to see it.
[Roadside America Team, 01/11/2004]
Nearby Offbeat Places
- Fifty-Foot-Tall Buddhist Deity, Tulsa, OK - 3 mi.
- VW Bug on Spider-Legs, Tulsa, OK - 4 mi.
- Weekend Wild West Gunfights, Broken Arrow, OK - 6 mi.
- In the region: Hot, Warm, Cold Water Tanks, Bartlesville, OK - 41 mi.
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
March 9, 2014
Oklahoma Latest Tips and Stories
- Sit with Will Rogers on a Bench, Claremore, Oklahoma
- Cloverleaf: Quirky Store, Ardmore, Oklahoma
- Toy and Action Figure Museum, Pauls Valley, Oklahoma
- Squawk-n-Skoot Chicken-n-More, El Reno, Oklahoma
- Windmill Garden, Erick, Oklahoma
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Mr. Little, Santa Ana, California
- Menagerie of Sculptures, New Gretna, New Jersey
- Sci-Fi Donut Store, Bellingham, Washington
- Tardis in South Carolina, York, South Carolina
- Huge Paper Airplane, Mukilteo, Washington
Latest Visitor Tips