Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Visitor Tips and News About Alligator Adventure
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Live reptile zoo, hundreds of alligators/crocks/turtles. All kinds of snakes and lizards. Even two black bears. Great fun for everyone, but be prepared to waste at least two hours wandering the 12 acre park .
[Matt Walsh-Sarnecki, 12/27/2003]
July 29, 2015
South Carolina Latest Tips and Stories
- Submarine, Aircraft Carrier, and Mini-Vietnam, Mount Pleasant, South Carolina
- Huey Cooper and His Lucky Rabbit's Foot, Lake City, South Carolina
- Feature: Cotton Museum: Lizard Man!, Bishopville, South Carolina
- World's Smallest Police Station, Ridgeway, South Carolina
- Pearl Fryar's Topiary Garden, Bishopville, South Carolina
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Giant Metal Crawfish Sculpture, Breaux Bridge, Louisiana
- Grafton Ghost Town and Cemetery, Rockville, Utah
- Solar World War I Monument, Anthem, Arizona
- Massive Tidal Flows, Portsmouth, New Hampshire
- Big Bull on Wheels, Clearwater, Montana