Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Visitor Tips and News About Alligator Adventure
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Live reptile zoo, hundreds of alligators/crocks/turtles. All kinds of snakes and lizards. Even two black bears. Great fun for everyone, but be prepared to waste at least two hours wandering the 12 acre park .
[Matt Walsh-Sarnecki, 12/27/2003]
July 24, 2016
South Carolina Latest Tips and Stories
- Trapdoor Grave of Doctor DeVore, Edgefield, South Carolina
- Big Turkey Statues, Edgefield, South Carolina
- Bee City: Town of Beehives, Cottageville, South Carolina
- Feature: Huey Cooper and His Lucky Rabbit's Foot, Lake City, South Carolina
- Last Covered Bridge in South Carolina, Landrum, South Carolina
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Saint Peter's Pearly Gates, Saint Peter, Minnesota
- Exhausted Paul Bunyan, University Park, Illinois
- Big Pig, South Frankenmuth, Michigan
- Flying Saucer House - Futuro, Covington, Kentucky
- Montgomery Stockyard, Montgomery, Alabama