Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Visitor Tips and News About Alligator Adventure
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Live reptile zoo, hundreds of alligators/crocks/turtles. All kinds of snakes and lizards. Even two black bears. Great fun for everyone, but be prepared to waste at least two hours wandering the 12 acre park .
[Matt Walsh-Sarnecki, 12/27/2003]
December 10, 2016
South Carolina Latest Tips and Stories
- Remnants of Heritage USA, Fort Mill, South Carolina
- UFO Welcome Center, Bowman, South Carolina
- North Charleston Fire Museum, North Charleston, South Carolina
- Oldest Bridge in South Carolina, Travelers Rest, South Carolina
- Old Sheldon Church Ruins, Yemassee, South Carolina
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- 3-D Outdoor Mural with Viewing Glasses, San Antonio, Texas
- Halfwit Muffler Man, Seaside Heights, New Jersey
- Vollis Simpson Whirligigs, Pleasant Hill, North Carolina
- The Mystery Hole, Ansted, West Virginia
- World's Highest Hill, Poteau, Oklahoma