Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Visitor Tips and News About Alligator Adventure
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Live reptile zoo, hundreds of alligators/crocks/turtles. All kinds of snakes and lizards. Even two black bears. Great fun for everyone, but be prepared to waste at least two hours wandering the 12 acre park .
[Matt Walsh-Sarnecki, 12/27/2003]
August 29, 2016
South Carolina Latest Tips and Stories
- Slave Relic Museum, Walterboro, South Carolina
- Spaceship House, Garden City Beach, South Carolina
- Mortar Fort Prisoner Pit, Sullivans Island, South Carolina
- Big Egg Water Tower, Newberry, South Carolina
- Trapdoor Grave of Doctor DeVore, Edgefield, South Carolina
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Curiosity Case at Disc Exchange, Dayton, Ohio
- Fairview Inn: U.S. President Poisoned Here, Talkeetna, Alaska
- Eastbound: The Golden Stripe, Blue Earth, Minnesota
- Horse and Human Drinking Fountain, Welcome, Minnesota
- Miracle of America Museum, Polson, Montana