Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Visitor Tips and News About Alligator Adventure
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Live reptile zoo, hundreds of alligators/crocks/turtles. All kinds of snakes and lizards. Even two black bears. Great fun for everyone, but be prepared to waste at least two hours wandering the 12 acre park .
[Matt Walsh-Sarnecki, 12/27/2003]
October 8, 2015
South Carolina Latest Tips and Stories
- Atom Bomb Dropped Here, Mars Bluff, South Carolina
- Kazoo Museum and Factory Tour, Beaufort, South Carolina
- Giant Gas/Petrol Signs, Fairfax, South Carolina
- Spaceship House, Garden City Beach, South Carolina
- Submarine, Aircraft Carrier, and Mini-Vietnam, Mount Pleasant, South Carolina
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Ben Franklin Keys to Community, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Tiny World, Shippensburg, Pennsylvania
- Gigantic Bike Cable Lock, Reno, Nevada
- Dummy Lighthouse Keeper, Fort Smith, Arkansas
- Sleeper House from Woody Allen Movie, Golden, Colorado