Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Visitor Tips and News About Alligator Adventure
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Live reptile zoo, hundreds of alligators/crocks/turtles. All kinds of snakes and lizards. Even two black bears. Great fun for everyone, but be prepared to waste at least two hours wandering the 12 acre park .
[Matt Walsh-Sarnecki, 12/27/2003]
July 4, 2015
South Carolina Latest Tips and Stories
- Pearl Fryar's Topiary Garden, Bishopville, South Carolina
- Blue Sky Mural At Maurice's Piggy Park, Irmo, South Carolina
- Town Named Sugartit, Sugar Tit, South Carolina
- Last Covered Bridge in South Carolina, Landrum, South Carolina
- Oldest Bridge in South Carolina, Traveler's Rest, South Carolina
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- High Bridge, New York, New York
- House of Mugs, Collettsville, North Carolina
- Coffee Mug House, Collettsville, North Carolina
- Mrs. Doubtfire's House, San Francisco, California
- Feature: Titanic: World's Largest Museum Attraction, Pigeon Forge, Tennessee