Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Visitor Tips and News About Alligator Adventure
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Live reptile zoo, hundreds of alligators/crocks/turtles. All kinds of snakes and lizards. Even two black bears. Great fun for everyone, but be prepared to waste at least two hours wandering the 12 acre park .
[Matt Walsh-Sarnecki, 12/27/2003]
June 25, 2016
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
South Carolina Latest Tips and Stories
- Last Supper in Plywood, Ridgeville, South Carolina
- Kingdom of Oyotunji African Village, Sheldon, South Carolina
- Mepkin Abbey Tree Carvings, Moncks Corner, South Carolina
- Nightmare Haunted House, Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
- Shoeless Joe Jackson Museum, Greenville, South Carolina
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Buckhorn Saloon and Museum, San Antonio, Texas
- Muffler Man - Cowboy, Boerne, Texas
- Hot Dog Man, Derby, New York
- Smallest Church in America, South Newport, Georgia
- Random Missile Launcher, Hulett, Wyoming