Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Visitor Tips and News About Alligator Adventure
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Live reptile zoo, hundreds of alligators/crocks/turtles. All kinds of snakes and lizards. Even two black bears. Great fun for everyone, but be prepared to waste at least two hours wandering the 12 acre park .
[Matt Walsh-Sarnecki, 12/27/2003]
May 24, 2016
South Carolina Latest Tips and Stories
- Coastal Gun Bunker Library, Sullivan's Island, South Carolina
- The Angel Oak, Johns Island, South Carolina
- Bike Rack Made of Mud, Travelers Rest, South Carolina
- 16-Foot-Tall Wireframe AT-AT, Cayce, South Carolina
- Teapot Museum in Big Teapot, Elloree, South Carolina
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Barney Smith's Toilet Seat Art Museum, San Antonio, Texas
- World's Largest Geodesic Structure, Novelty, Ohio
- Earthoid: Earth Globe Water Storage Tank, Germantown, Maryland
- The Shoe Museum, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Whirligigs - Wind Sculptures, Buffalo, New York