Norway - Iron Mountain, Michigan: Giant Iron Miner
Norway - Iron Mountain, Michigan - Giant Iron Miner
Visitor Tips and News About Giant Iron Miner
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
There is an iron mine in this area with a huge statue of a miner out by the highway. My family calls him Iron Mike. It's worth stopping and getting a picture.
[Eric Swihart, 01/05/2004]
Giant Iron Miner:
- On the main highway through town.
September 1, 2015
Michigan Latest Tips and Stories
- Pop Art Duff Beer Can and Cigarette Pack, Emmett, Michigan
- Big Working Kaleidoscope, Three Oaks, Michigan
- Pull-it-Yourself Raft, Manistique, Michigan
- Robinson Scenic Gardens, Mancelona, Michigan
- Yellow Dinosaurs, Bear Lake, Michigan
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Sit with Roger Ebert, Champaign, Illinois
- Giant Copper Indian, Champaign, Illinois
- Giant Abe Lincoln, Kankakee, Illinois
- Gravity Hill, Greenfield, Massachusetts
- Fountain of Big Rare Books, Cincinnati, Ohio