Norway - Iron Mountain, Michigan: Giant Iron Miner
Norway - Iron Mountain, Michigan - Giant Iron Miner
Visitor Tips and News About Giant Iron Miner
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
There is an iron mine in this area with a huge statue of a miner out by the highway. My family calls him Iron Mike. It's worth stopping and getting a picture.
[Eric Swihart, 01/05/2004]
Giant Iron Miner:
- On the main highway through town.
August 4, 2015
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Michigan Latest Tips and Stories
- Big Kaleidoscope, Three Oaks, Michigan
- World's Former Largest Cherry Pie Pan, Charlevoix, Michigan
- Controversial Sculpture of Whites vs Indians, Kalamazoo, Michigan
- The Henry Ford, America's Greatest History Attraction, Dearborn, Michigan
- Paulding Lights, Watersmeet, Michigan
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Sword in the Stone, Urbandale, Iowa
- Camera Obscura - Giant Pinhole Camera, Santa Monica, California
- Peanut Butter and Nut Tour, Columbus, Ohio
- Large Shrimps with Top Hats, Titusville, Florida
- Prayer Mountain, Wimberley, Texas