Norway - Iron Mountain, Michigan: Giant Iron Miner
Norway - Iron Mountain, Michigan - Giant Iron Miner
Visitor Tips and News About Giant Iron Miner
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
There is an iron mine in this area with a huge statue of a miner out by the highway. My family calls him Iron Mike. It's worth stopping and getting a picture.
[Eric Swihart, 01/05/2004]
Giant Iron Miner:
- On the main highway through town.
February 11, 2016
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Michigan Latest Tips and Stories
- Graveside Monument to Mr. Jefferson Nickel, Owosso, Michigan
- Giant Ice Cream Cone, East Leroy, Michigan
- Large Bear, Vulcan, Michigan
- Feature: Robert Wadlow Shoe and Wayward Lincolnabilia, Plymouth, Michigan
- Belding Shoe Tree, Belding, Michigan
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- The Goop, Mini-Golf Alien Survivor, Tucson, Arizona
- Pioneer Pete the Rooster, Piano Requests, Lincoln, Nebraska
- Tortilla Flat, Tortilla Flat, Arizona
- Sac-O-Suds Store from My Cousin Vinny, Monticello, Georgia
- Andre the Giant Exhibit, Ellerbe, North Carolina