Norway - Iron Mountain, Michigan: Giant Iron Miner
Norway - Iron Mountain, Michigan - Giant Iron Miner
Visitor Tips and News About Giant Iron Miner
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
There is an iron mine in this area with a huge statue of a miner out by the highway. My family calls him Iron Mike. It's worth stopping and getting a picture.
[Eric Swihart, 01/05/2004]
Giant Iron Miner:
- On the main highway through town.
May 30, 2015
Michigan Latest Tips and Stories
- Rusty the Scrap Metal Dog, Holland, Michigan
- Human-Powered Chain Ferry, Saugatuck, Michigan
- The Kellogg Rejuvenators, Battle Creek, Michigan
- Cryonics Institute, Clinton Township, Michigan
- Leonardo da Vinci's Big Horse, Grand Rapids, Michigan
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Grave of Edgar Cayce, Famous Prophet, Hopkinsville, Kentucky
- Home Alone House, Winnetka, Illinois
- Inventor of the Typewriter Grave, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Smiley Face Water Tower, Eagle, Wisconsin
- Only Working Danish Windmill In America, Elk Horn, Iowa