Norway - Iron Mountain, Michigan: Giant Iron Miner
Norway - Iron Mountain, Michigan - Giant Iron Miner
Visitor Tips and News About Giant Iron Miner
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
There is an iron mine in this area with a huge statue of a miner out by the highway. My family calls him Iron Mike. It's worth stopping and getting a picture.
[Eric Swihart, 01/05/2004]
Giant Iron Miner:
- On the main highway through town.
July 4, 2015
Michigan Latest Tips and Stories
- Blue Moo the Cow, South Haven, Michigan
- Big Apple, Grand Rapids, Michigan
- Hamtramck Disneyland, Hamtramck, Michigan
- 1911 Furniture Strike Monument, Grand Rapids, Michigan
- Glass-Bottom Pull-it-Yourself Raft, Manistique, Michigan
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Historic Route 66 Museum, Kingman, Arizona
- Redwood Bull, Felton, California
- Schepps Big Cow, Dallas, Texas
- Reality TV Tattoo Parlor, West Hollywood, California
- Grumman Greenhouse, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania