Angola, Indiana: Toboggan Ice Slide
Angola, Indiana - Toboggan Ice Slide
Visitor Tips and News About Toboggan Ice Slide
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
The 12/23/2003 item about Eagles Mere in North Central Pennsylvania being "America's only toboggan ice slide" open to the public is wrong....as a college student in the late 1960s in the flatlands of Indiana (of all places), I remembered going tobogganing at Pokagon State Park...sure enough, a check of the current web site for Indiana State Parks shows the toboggan is still operating during the winter...the slide only runs when it is extremely cold.
[Greg Donnellon, 01/25/2004]
Toboggan Ice Slide:
- Just off Interstate 69, near Angola, in the northeastern corner of Indiana.
August 4, 2015
Indiana Latest Tips and Stories
- Miami County Museum Oddities, Peru, Indiana
- Feature: World's Largest Ball of Paint, Alexandria, Indiana
- Big Shoe, New Castle, Indiana
- Birthplace of Michael Jackson, Gary, Indiana
- Structure Man, Indianapolis, Indiana
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Golden Gate Bridge Replica, Mulvane, Kansas
- Blue Belle Saloon, Guthrie, Oklahoma
- Spring Mountain Visitor Gateway, Mt. Charleston, Nevada
- Mr. Hobby, Blue Ridge, Georgia
- World's Largest Frying Pan, Rose Hill, North Carolina