Angola, Indiana: Toboggan Ice Slide
Angola, Indiana - Toboggan Ice Slide
Visitor Tips and News About Toboggan Ice Slide
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
The 12/23/2003 item about Eagles Mere in North Central Pennsylvania being "America's only toboggan ice slide" open to the public is wrong....as a college student in the late 1960s in the flatlands of Indiana (of all places), I remembered going tobogganing at Pokagon State Park...sure enough, a check of the current web site for Indiana State Parks shows the toboggan is still operating during the winter...the slide only runs when it is extremely cold.
[Greg Donnellon, 01/25/2004]
Toboggan Ice Slide:
- Just off Interstate 69, near Angola, in the northeastern corner of Indiana.
May 2, 2016
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Indiana Latest Tips and Stories
- Dr. James Ford Historic Home, Wabash, Indiana
- Indiana Military Museum, Vincennes, Indiana
- Grave in the Middle of the Road, Franklin, Indiana
- Feature: World's Largest Sycamore Stump, Kokomo, Indiana
- Feature: Old Ben, World's Largest Steer, Kokomo, Indiana
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Chained Rock, Pineville, Kentucky
- Chandelier Tree, Leggett, California
- Public Art Bus Station, Ventura, California
- Starlight Movie-Themed Motel, Colchester, Vermont
- Drive-In Movie and Motel, Fairlee, Vermont