Marquette, Michigan: Three Large Cows
The bovine mascots of Jilbert's Dairy. At least one has been named Jilly.
- 200 Meeske Ave., Marquette, MI
- Jilbert's Dairy. Just off of US Hwy 41 where it connects to Business US Hwy 41.
Results 1 to 3 of 3...
Three Giant Cows
Visitor Tips and News About Three Large Cows
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Three giant cows: one in a picnic area, one on a trailer, and one on the roof at Jilbert Dairy. The large dairy can be seen north of US Hwy 41 on the west side of Marquette in Michigan's Upper Peninsula.
[Mark Comstock, 02/24/2007]
Two Large Cows
Two large bovine statues stand at a local dairy and ice cream parlor.
[Jackie Ruston, 09/07/2006]
Giant fiberglass Cow
Giant fiberglass cow in its own little pen. Big red barn with brick building attached. Also smaller cow on roof of the dairy. Great ice cream inside.
[Jim G., 02/08/2004]
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
July 30, 2014
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Michigan Latest Tips and Stories
- Birthplace of the Model T, Detroit, Michigan
- Gilmore Car Museum (and Barns), Hickory Corners, Michigan
- Rusty the Dog, Holland, Michigan
- Cell Block 7 Museum, Jackson, Michigan
- Good Shepherd Scenic Gardens, Mancelona, Michigan
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Warrior King Jesus on a White Stallion, Owatonna, Minnesota
- Longest Historic Covered Bridge in the USA, Medora, Indiana
- Sit with Giant Lincoln, Boise, Idaho
- Old Idaho Penitentiary, Boise, Idaho
- Tiny Church, Kahaluu-Keauhou, Big Island, Hawaii
Latest Visitor Tips