Marquette, Michigan: Three Large Cows
The bovine mascots of Jilbert's Dairy. At least one has been named Jilly.
- 200 Meeske Ave., Marquette, MI
- Jilbert's Dairy. Just off of US Hwy 41 where it connects to Business US Hwy 41.
Results 1 to 3 of 3...
Visitor Tips and News About Three Large Cows
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Three Giant Cows
Three giant cows: one in a picnic area, one on a trailer, and one on the roof at Jilbert Dairy. The large dairy can be seen north of US Hwy 41 on the west side of Marquette in Michigan's Upper Peninsula.
[Mark Comstock, 02/24/2007]
Two Large Cows
Two large bovine statues stand at a local dairy and ice cream parlor.
[Jackie Ruston, 09/07/2006]
Giant fiberglass Cow
Giant fiberglass cow in its own little pen. Big red barn with brick building attached. Also smaller cow on roof of the dairy. Great ice cream inside.
[Jim G., 02/08/2004]
March 29, 2017
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Michigan Latest Tips and Stories
- Wooden Observation Tower and Teepee, St. Ignace, Michigan
- High and Dry 45th Parallel Marker, Suttons Bay, Michigan
- Park of Transplanted Bridges, Battle Creek, Michigan
- Water Tank Disguised as Lighthouse, Clay Township, Michigan
- National Coney Island Horn, Roseville, Michigan
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Longest Named Thing in America, Webster, Massachusetts
- Beale Street Barber Shop, Wilmington, North Carolina
- Sponge-O-Rama, Tarpon Springs, Florida
- Feature: East Meets West: Father of Route 66, Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Restored 1930s Texaco Gas Station, Dwight, Illinois