Marquette, Michigan: Three Large Cows
The bovine mascots of Jilbert's Dairy. At least one has been named Jilly.
- 200 Meeske Ave., Marquette, MI
- Jilbert's Dairy. Just off of US Hwy 41 where it connects to Business US Hwy 41.
Results 1 to 3 of 3...
Visitor Tips and News About Three Large Cows
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Three Giant Cows
Three giant cows: one in a picnic area, one on a trailer, and one on the roof at Jilbert Dairy. The large dairy can be seen north of US Hwy 41 on the west side of Marquette in Michigan's Upper Peninsula.
[Mark Comstock, 02/24/2007]
Two Large Cows
Two large bovine statues stand at a local dairy and ice cream parlor.
[Jackie Ruston, 09/07/2006]
Giant fiberglass Cow
Giant fiberglass cow in its own little pen. Big red barn with brick building attached. Also smaller cow on roof of the dairy. Great ice cream inside.
[Jim G., 02/08/2004]
October 20, 2016
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Michigan Latest Tips and Stories
- Montrose Historical and Telephone Pioneer Museum, Montrose, Michigan
- Rosa Parks in Unfamiliar Pose, Grand Rapids, Michigan
- Hittsville, U.S.A. - The Motown Museum, Detroit, Michigan
- Dine With Jesus, Brighton, Michigan
- Giant Statue, End of WWII Kiss, Royal Oak, Michigan
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Hobby Horse House - Home of Doll Lady, Matlacha, Florida
- Grave of the Foot of James A. Reid, Salisbury, North Carolina
- Fifty-Foot-Tall Concrete Teepee, Lawrence, Kansas
- Grave of Washington's Last Pallbearer, Lambertville, New Jersey
- Partridge Family Bus Replica, Ashland, New York