Las Vegas, Nevada: Giant Heads of Seigfried and Roy
Popular photo opportunity -- was still there a decade after the show closed for good.
Visitor Tips and News About Giant Heads of Seigfried and Roy
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Siegfried and Roy Statue
The statue of Siegfried and Roy is still there even though their show has been closed. It is on Mirage Casino property facing the Strip. The first week that Roy Horn was on life support the statue was covered completely with a tarp, but now it is a sort of shrine where fans and well-wishers have left flowers and letters.
[beth xavier, 02/14/2004]
December 5, 2016
Nevada Latest Tips and Stories
- Ichthyosaur Photo Op and Bone Site, Gabbs, Nevada
- Carpeteria Genie Statue, Las Vegas, Nevada
- Blog: Roller Coaster Red: Muffler Man Casualty, Battle Mountain, Nevada
- Giant Prospector Twins, Jean, Nevada
- World Famous Fantastic Museum, Gardnerville, Nevada
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Samurai Sword of Pilot Who Bombed Oregon, Brookings, Oregon
- Hole N' The Rock And The Stuffed Donkey, Moab, Utah
- Goblin Valley - Galaxy Quest Planet And Fun Photo Op, Green River, Utah
- Kelly's Muffler Car, Paradise, California
- Giraffe Bursts Through Roof, Aurora, Illinois