Las Vegas, Nevada: Giant Heads of Seigfried and Roy
Popular photo opportunity -- was still there a decade after the show closed for good.
Visitor Tips and News About Giant Heads of Seigfried and Roy
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Siegfried and Roy Statue
The statue of Siegfried and Roy is still there even though their show has been closed. It is on Mirage Casino property facing the Strip. The first week that Roy Horn was on life support the statue was covered completely with a tarp, but now it is a sort of shrine where fans and well-wishers have left flowers and letters.
[beth xavier, 02/14/2004]
November 30, 2015
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Nevada Latest Tips and Stories
- Bonnie and Clyde's Death Car, Primm, Nevada
- Laughlin Labyrinth, Laughlin, Nevada
- Gigantic Bike Cable Lock, Reno, Nevada
- Gambling Themed Electronics Store, Las Vegas, Nevada
- Lost City Of St Thomas, Overton, Nevada
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Lewis and Clark Starting Point Geodetic Marker, Charlottesville, Virginia
- Museum of Wonder, Seale, Alabama
- Grave of The Mother of the Mother Road, Hydro, Oklahoma
- Lucille's Famous Route 66 Gas Station, Hydro, Oklahoma
- City of Ten Thousand Buddhas, Ukiah, California