Las Vegas, Nevada: Giant Heads of Seigfried and Roy
Popular photo opportunity -- was still there a decade after the show closed for good.
Visitor Tips and News About Giant Heads of Seigfried and Roy
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Siegfried and Roy Statue
The statue of Siegfried and Roy is still there even though their show has been closed. It is on Mirage Casino property facing the Strip. The first week that Roy Horn was on life support the statue was covered completely with a tarp, but now it is a sort of shrine where fans and well-wishers have left flowers and letters.
[beth xavier, 02/14/2004]
June 30, 2016
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Nevada Latest Tips and Stories
- Shoe Tree, Beatty, Nevada
- Last Supper and Giant Pink Woman, Rhyolite, Nevada
- Toilet Paper Hero of Hoover Dam, Boulder City, Nevada
- Pinball Hall of Fame, Las Vegas, Nevada
- Ugo Rondinone: Seven Magic Mountains, Jean, Nevada
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Jennifer the Shark, Provincetown, Massachusetts
- Bigfoot Trap, Applegate, Oregon
- Apple Dumpling UFO Docking and Teleportation Center, Cane Beds, Arizona
- Giant Longhorn and Early Oil Mural, Odessa, Texas
- Buffalo Bayou Park Cistern, Houston, Texas