Las Vegas, Nevada: Giant Heads of Seigfried and Roy
Popular photo opportunity -- was still there a decade after the show closed for good.
Visitor Tips and News About Giant Heads of Seigfried and Roy
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Siegfried and Roy Statue
The statue of Siegfried and Roy is still there even though their show has been closed. It is on Mirage Casino property facing the Strip. The first week that Roy Horn was on life support the statue was covered completely with a tarp, but now it is a sort of shrine where fans and well-wishers have left flowers and letters.
[beth xavier, 02/14/2004]
May 30, 2016
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Nevada Latest Tips and Stories
- Pinball Hall of Fame, Las Vegas, Nevada
- Ugo Rondinone: Seven Magic Mountains, Jean, Nevada
- Cathedral Canyon, Pahrump, Nevada
- Muffler Man Holding Firecracker, Battle Mountain, Nevada
- Ghost Train - Northern Nevada Railroad, Ely, Nevada
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Official Back Porch Ronald Reagan, Annapolis, Maryland
- Ghost Town Beehive Kilns: Frisco, Beaver County, Utah
- Two-Story Outhouse Possibly Used by Lincoln, Janesville, Wisconsin
- One Man, Two Headstones, Samaria, Idaho
- Feature: Rudolph Grotto and Wonder Cave, Rudolph, Wisconsin