Bethlehem, New Hampshire: Crossroads of America (In Transition)
Animated miniatures, model railroads, antique outboard motors -- this place has a lot.
- North of US Hwy 3. On Trudeau Rd. at Route 302
- Closed for renovations. Returned June 2007? (Call to verify)
- In Transition
Crossroads of America
Visitor Tips and News About Crossroads of America
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Crossroads of America is an exhibitorium for families. It has a large working model railroad in an old dance hall; an extensive collection of models in miniature. Cars, trucks, planes, ships, trains; and close to 50 antique outboard motors. Many items are animated. There are a lot of other items on display in different catagories. Even though this is not a large commercialized attraction, it has a lot to offer for the dollar.
[Roger Hinds, 04/20/1998]
October 13, 2015
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
New Hampshire Latest Tips and Stories
- World's Worst Weather Museum, Pinkham Notch, New Hampshire
- America's Largest Glacial Traveler, Madison, New Hampshire
- Jumanji: Parrish Shoes Mural, Keene, New Hampshire
- Thanksgiving Holiday Heroine, Newport, New Hampshire
- Massive Tidal Flows, Portsmouth, New Hampshire
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- World's Smallest Skyscraper, Wichita Falls, Texas
- Fried Green Tomatoes: The Whistle Stop Cafe, Juliette, Georgia
- First Dairy Queen, Joliet, Illinois
- Feature: Wild Blueberry Land: World's Largest Blueberry, Columbia Falls, Maine
- Feature: Monkey From Mars, Decatur, Georgia