Colebrook, New Hampshire: Motorcyclist Shrine
Two stone people kneel in prayer next to a stone chopper. Ride Free or Die? A Blessing of the Motorcycles is held at the shrine in June.
Shrine of Our Lady of Grace
- 1992 US Hwy 3, Colebrook, NH
- Part of the Shrine of Our Lady of Grace. On the east side of US Hwy 3 a little over a mile south of town.
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Shrine to Motorcyclist
Visitor Tips and News About Motorcyclist Shrine
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
In addition to the Shrine to Motorcyclists, there is the Praying Family statues and an outdoor church and shrine. Very beautiful.
Here's a Shrine Dedicated to the Motorcyclist. It's located at the Shrine of Our Lady of Grace right off Route 3. The engraved list of contributors includes "Naked Men of New England."
[Peter Pfeiffer, 10/11/1999]
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
April 17, 2014
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
New Hampshire Latest Tips and Stories
- Giant Elvis Head, Londonderry, New Hampshire
- Redstone Rocket, Warren, New Hampshire
- Giant Smoking Cigar Sign, Salem, New Hampshire
- World's Longest Candy Counter - Chutter's, Littleton, New Hampshire
- Polar Caves, Rumney, New Hampshire
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Champions For Humanity: Mount Rushmore of California, Oakland, California
- Statue of Pegasus, Jacksonville Beach, Florida
- Large Floating Rubber Duck, Jacksonville, Florida
- Swamis - Self Realization Fellowship, Encinitas, California
- Kermit the Frog and Jim Henson Statue, College Park, Maryland
Latest Visitor Tips