Naples, Florida: Swamp Buggy Races
Watch the mud fly.
- 8250 Collier Blvd., Naples, FL
- I-75 exit 10 (old 15), head south 3 1/2 miles on Collier Blvd. At the lighted intersection of Rattlesnake Hammock Rd. and Collier Blvd. take a left and follow to Florida Sports Park.
Swamp Buggy Races
Visitor Tips and News About Swamp Buggy Races
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Swamp Buggy Races fill the air with mud every January, March and October. An annual Swamp Buggy Days festival takes over the town and a new Swamp Buggy Queen is crowned, usually from a local high school.
[Michael LeVine, 03/20/2004]
September 25, 2016
Florida Latest Tips and Stories
- The Truman Show, Santa Rosa Beach, Florida
- Orange-Shaped Building, Kissimmee, Florida
- Tupperware World HQ Museum, Kissimmee, Florida
- Pirate House, Flagler Beach, Florida
- Kapok Tree Inn Gardens, Clearwater, Florida
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Moai Dude: Laid-Back Easter Island Head, Altoona, Iowa
- Old Mobil Gas Station, Bunker Hill, Kansas
- Montezuma Castle Indian Ruins, Camp Verde, Arizona
- Brooklyn Puparazzi, Brooklyn, New York
- 50-Foot-Tall Indian Woman, Chamberlain, South Dakota