Naples, Florida: Swamp Buggy Races
Watch the mud fly.
- 8250 Collier Blvd., Naples, FL
- I-75 exit 10 (old 15), head south 3 1/2 miles on Collier Blvd. At the lighted intersection of Rattlesnake Hammock Rd. and Collier Blvd. take a left and follow to Florida Sports Park.
Swamp Buggy Races
Visitor Tips and News About Swamp Buggy Races
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Swamp Buggy Races fill the air with mud every January, March and October. An annual Swamp Buggy Days festival takes over the town and a new Swamp Buggy Queen is crowned, usually from a local high school.
[Michael LeVine, 03/20/2004]
March 25, 2017
Florida Latest Tips and Stories
- Monument To Fallen Airmen, Clermont, Florida
- Manatee Park - Cold Snap, Fort Myers, Florida
- Showboat Car Wash, St. Augustine, Florida
- Forgotten Citrus Center Monument, Lumberton, Florida
- Forgotten Citrus Center Monument #3, Lakeland, Florida
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Big Confederate Flag and Memorial Plaza, Trimble, Tennessee
- Camas Prairie Railroad Bridges, Craigmont, Idaho
- Mac the Moose, World's Largest, Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan
- Feature: Museum of Physical Security, Nicholasville, Kentucky
- World's Largest Hockey Stick and Puck, Duncan, British Columbia