North Canton, Ohio: UFO Office Building
Private business building. Probably nothing unearthly going on, but it does look like a moon base or something.
- Batton St. NW, North Canton, OH
- I-77 exit 111. Drive east on Portage St. The first major intersection is Whipple Ave. Turn north and go up a little way, then turn east onto Batton St., which is a little side street. The UFO building is across from a plaza, and tucked behind another building. You'll have to turn east onto Batton. If you end up near the bowling alley on the corner of Whipple and Applegrove, you've gone too far.
UFO Office Building
Visitor Tips and News About UFO Office Building
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
There is an office building in North Canton that is shaped like a UFO. It is easy to miss, but is worth finding. You would think something interesting would go on there, but it's just insurance and telemarketing offices.
[Ryan McGilvray, 04/19/2004]
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
April 21, 2014
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Ohio Latest Tips and Stories
- Eggshelland, Lyndhurst, Ohio
- A Variety of Sculptures, Zanesville, Ohio
- Birthplace of General Custer, New Rumley, Ohio
- Pencil Sharpener Museum, Logan, Ohio
- The Temple of Tolerance, Wapakoneta, Ohio
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Tallest Roadside Tombstone in the U.S., Merced, California
- Rock Animal Zoo, Scottsboro, Alabama
- Pink Skull Rabbit, San Francisco, California
- Surfer Statue, Jacksonville, Florida
- Music Legends in Bronze, Bakersfield, California
Latest Visitor Tips