Kabetogama, Minnesota: Leapin' Walleye Fish Photo Op
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Rideable Giant Walleye
Visitor Tips and News About Leapin' Walleye Fish Photo Op
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
The giant walleye statue equipped with a riding saddle, stands on a concrete base, and stands 7 1/2 feet high and 14 feet long. It was erected in 1949, celebrating 50 years as a historical monument in 1999. Don't miss this classic photo op on your way to catch the big ones.
May 25, 2015
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Minnesota Latest Tips and Stories
- World's Largest "Booming" Prairie Chicken, Rothsay, Minnesota
- Mary Tyler Moore Statue, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Big Bison and Mouse with Cheese, Center City, Minnesota
- Nose Diving Limo, West Union, Minnesota
- Abandoned Insane Asylum, Fergus Falls, Minnesota
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Barney Smith's Toilet Seat Art Museum, San Antonio, Texas
- Feature: Korean War Foxhole, San Antonio, Texas
- Feature: National WWII Museum, New Orleans, Louisiana
- Buckhorn Hall of Horns, San Antonio, Texas
- Tin Man from Oz, Readfield, Wisconsin