Kabetogama, Minnesota: Leapin' Walleye Fish Photo Op
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Rideable Giant Walleye
Visitor Tips and News About Leapin' Walleye Fish Photo Op
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
The giant walleye statue equipped with a riding saddle, stands on a concrete base, and stands 7 1/2 feet high and 14 feet long. It was erected in 1949, celebrating 50 years as a historical monument in 1999. Don't miss this classic photo op on your way to catch the big ones.
October 9, 2015
Minnesota Latest Tips and Stories
- Kaleidoscopic Mural of Bob Dylan, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Rock 'n' Roll McDonald's, Owatonna, Minnesota
- Giant Medical Scooter, Rochester, Minnesota
- Twin City Model Railroad Museum, St. Paul, Minnesota
- Sod House Bed and Breakfast, Sanborn, Minnesota
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Ben Franklin Keys to Community, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Tiny World, Shippensburg, Pennsylvania
- Gigantic Bike Cable Lock, Reno, Nevada
- Dummy Lighthouse Keeper, Fort Smith, Arkansas
- Sleeper House from Woody Allen Movie, Golden, Colorado