Kabetogama, Minnesota: Leapin' Walleye Fish Photo Op
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Rideable Giant Walleye
Visitor Tips and News About Leapin' Walleye Fish Photo Op
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
The giant walleye statue equipped with a riding saddle, stands on a concrete base, and stands 7 1/2 feet high and 14 feet long. It was erected in 1949, celebrating 50 years as a historical monument in 1999. Don't miss this classic photo op on your way to catch the big ones.
August 29, 2015
Minnesota Latest Tips and Stories
- Pierre the Pantsless Voyageur, Two Harbors, Minnesota
- Big Honza's Museum of Unnatural History, Montgomery, Minnesota
- Jolly Green Giant, Blue Earth, Minnesota
- Lark Toys, Kellogg, Minnesota
- Cordwood Pete and Tamarack, Fosston, Minnesota
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: John Deere Tractor and Engine Museum, Waterloo, Iowa
- Lonely Putt-Putt Giraffe, Ontario, Ohio
- Roy's Cafe Motel - Famous Sign, Amboy, California
- VHAS's Statue of Liberty, Vineland, New Jersey
- John Wesley Powell Memorial, Jackson, Ohio