Kabetogama, Minnesota: Leapin' Walleye Fish Photo Op
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Rideable Giant Walleye
Visitor Tips and News About Leapin' Walleye Fish Photo Op
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
The giant walleye statue equipped with a riding saddle, stands on a concrete base, and stands 7 1/2 feet high and 14 feet long. It was erected in 1949, celebrating 50 years as a historical monument in 1999. Don't miss this classic photo op on your way to catch the big ones.
July 2, 2015
Minnesota Latest Tips and Stories
- Carved Wooden Farmer, Chatfield, Minnesota
- The Naniboujou Painted Lodge, Grand Marais, Minnesota
- Dala Horse, Mora, Minnesota
- World's Largest Floating Loon, Virginia, Minnesota
- Pizza Sphinx, Pequot Lakes, Minnesota
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Mrs. Doubtfire's House, San Francisco, California
- Feature: Titanic: World's Largest Museum Attraction, Pigeon Forge, Tennessee
- Lopsided Pink Dog, Memphis, Tennessee
- Welcome Alien Statue, Roswell, New Mexico
- Art Tigers, Memphis, Tennessee