Kabetogama, Minnesota: Leapin' Walleye Fish Photo Op
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Rideable Giant Walleye
Visitor Tips and News About Leapin' Walleye Fish Photo Op
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
The giant walleye statue equipped with a riding saddle, stands on a concrete base, and stands 7 1/2 feet high and 14 feet long. It was erected in 1949, celebrating 50 years as a historical monument in 1999. Don't miss this classic photo op on your way to catch the big ones.
December 9, 2016
Minnesota Latest Tips and Stories
- Metal Fish Scupture, Art Alley, Battle Lake, Minnesota
- Tour the Sod House, Sanborn, Minnesota
- Bird of Goodwill, St. Paul, Minnesota
- Richard Sears Memorial Park, Redwood falls, Minnesota
- Eastbound: The Golden Stripe, Blue Earth, Minnesota
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- 3-D Outdoor Mural with Viewing Glasses, San Antonio, Texas
- Halfwit Muffler Man, Seaside Heights, New Jersey
- Vollis Simpson Whirligigs, Pleasant Hill, North Carolina
- The Mystery Hole, Ansted, West Virginia
- World's Highest Hill, Poteau, Oklahoma