Hudson, Indiana: Dine in a Bank John Dillinger Robbed
"The food here is Public Yum-emy No. 1!" Sorry...we made up that slogan.
- 302 N. Main St., Hudson, IN
- I-69 exit 140. Drive west 1.5 miles on Hwy 4/State St., then turn north on Main St. Dillinger's Gangsters Grill restaurant is downtown, at the corner of Main and Depot Sts.
- Daily 6 am - 11 pm. (Call to verify)
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Dine in a Bank John Dillinger Robbed
Visitor Tips and News About Dine in a Bank John Dillinger Robbed
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
What a cool place of history, along with great food. It's called Gangsters Grill, and the staff was great, showing us the original bank door and the safe that Dillinger robbed, which is still in use in the bar.
Dillinger's Restaurant in Bank He Robbed
This old bank, converted to a restaurant, was robbed by John Dillinger during his criminal days. The restaurant has newspaper clippings on the placemats, and other paraphernalia on the walls about the town, the bank and Dillinger. Also has a mannequin of a bank robber perched overhead, looking down upon the patrons.
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
May 22, 2013
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Indiana Latest Tips and Stories
- Replica of Thomas Jefferson's Monticello, Monticello, Indiana
- Geode Grotto, Jasper, Indiana
- Big Boy Statue, Anderson, Indiana
- WWII V-1 German Buzz Bomb, Greencastle, Indiana
- America's Longest Railroad Trestle, Formerly, Solsberry, Indiana
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Mountain Meadows Massacre Mass Grave, Central, Utah
- The Miner's Circle - Mine Explosion Graves, Lake City, Tennessee
- Buffalo Trails Museum, Epping, North Dakota
- Ice Cream Cone Shaped Building, Kissimmee, Florida
- Gnarled Hand Rising from the Earth, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
Latest Visitor Tips