Longport, New Jersey: Smiley Face Water TowerA blue smiley face water tower is the friendly mascot of this town. It smirks northward, towards Atlantic City.
- S. 31st Ave., Longport, NJ
- East of Pacific Ave. between S. 30th and S. 31st Aves.
Visitor Tips and News About Smiley Face Water Tower
You mention that the best shot you could get of the Longport Smiley Face water tower was a grainy one from the top of Lucy the Elephant. It is nice that you have the water tower face-on. This picture is close and good quality -- figured I'd toss it your way.[Brian Schuller, 12/01/2009]
Nearby Offbeat Places
- Lucy the Elephant, Margate City, NJ - < 1 mi.
- Atlantic City's First Resident, Buried in a Traffic Circle, Northfield, NJ - 4 mi.
- Grave of Rex the Wonder Dog, Linwood, NJ - 3 mi.
- In the region: Muffler Man - Barnacle Bill, Ortley Beach, NJ - 50 mi.