Eagle, Wisconsin: Smiley Face Water Tower
Eagle's friendly civic mascot is a yellow smiley face water tower.
- Hwy 67, Eagle, WI
- Northwest side of the intersection of Hwys 67 and 59.
Visitor Tips and News About Smiley Face Water Tower
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Smiley Face Water Tower
The yellow water tower has a smiley face painted facing two directions. One side is visible from Kettle Morraine Drive looking west and the other side from Waukesha Rd. looking north.
[Craig Thom, 09/06/2004]
May 23, 2015
Wisconsin Latest Tips and Stories
- Colsac III the Free Ferry, Merrimac, Wisconsin
- Pinkie the Elephant, DeForest, Wisconsin
- Home of the Hamburger, Seymour, Wisconsin
- Daniel Boone and Steers, Westfield, Wisconsin
- Roadside Grave of State Rights, a Horse, Portage, Wisconsin
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Fire Dancers of Polynesia, Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- Traffic Circle Dinosaur, Fruita, Colorado
- Mike the Headless Chicken, Fruita, Colorado
- License Plate Trout, Palisade, Colorado
- Largest Plunger and Toilet, New Bern, North Carolina