Akron, Ohio: Sleep in a Grain SiloRooms are 1,000 square feet, stacked in 36 turn-of-the-century grain silos converted into swank accommodations.
Quaker Square Inn
- 135 S. Broadway St., Akron, OH
- At the Quaker Square Inn. I-77/I-76 exit 22A, then north on Broadway for about 1.5 miles. On the right.
Visitor Tips and News About Sleep in a Grain Silo
Quaker Square was recently purchased by the University of Akron and the grain silo hotel is now a residence hall![Cindy Laveck, 01/23/2009]
Although it's now owned by the University, the Quaker State Inn (as it's now known) still functions as a hotel, and travelers are welcome to sleep there.
This place is a grain elevator converted into a hotel.[Richard Arter, 07/18/2004]
Rooms are 1,000 square feet, stacked in 36 turn-of-the-century grain silos converted into swank accommodations.
Nearby Offbeat Places
- American Toy Marble Museum, Akron, OH - < 1 mi.
- Birthplace of Alcoholics Anonymous, Akron, OH - 2 mi.
- Earnest Angley's Cathedral Buffet and Life of Christ Display, Cuyahoga Falls, OH - 4 mi.
- In the region: The Politician - A Toy, Cleveland, OH - 30 mi.