Dead highway critter-themed eatery, with road kill souvenirs.
- 633 Crooked Run Rd, Artemas, PA
- 3 Exits: 68-64-62 off I-68. Scenic Rt. 40 to fork in rd/Green Ridge Rd. Turn onto Green Ridge and head straight to restaurant.
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Visitor Tips and News About Roadkill Cafe
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
The Road Kill Cafe offers good food, cabins, grocery, and ammo. Ask for a free souvenir menu! [Sue Cunningham, 09/06/2004]
Fun restaurant with good food and fun "roadkill" souvenirs. Located way back in the mountains in Pennsylvania, just across the Maryland border. [Sue Cunningham, 07/18/2004]
February 11, 2016
Pennsylvania Latest Tips and Stories
- America's Oldest Surgical Amphitheater, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Living Dead Museum, Evans City, Pennsylvania
- Giant Gas Pump, Troy, Pennsylvania
- Giant Pencil, Wysox, Pennsylvania
- Coke Tree, Lower Paxton Township, Pennsylvania
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Bandy's Troll Haven, Sequim, Washington
- Amelia Earhart Statue, Los Angeles, California
- Hitler's Car, Costa Mesa, California
- Bunnyhenge, Newport Beach, California
- Creek County Frog Rock, Mannford, Oklahoma