Dead highway critter-themed eatery, with road kill souvenirs.
- 633 Crooked Run Rd, Artemas, PA
- 3 Exits: 68-64-62 off I-68. Scenic Rt. 40 to fork in rd/Green Ridge Rd. Turn onto Green Ridge and head straight to restaurant.
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Visitor Tips and News About Roadkill Cafe
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
The Road Kill Cafe offers good food, cabins, grocery, and ammo. Ask for a free souvenir menu! [Sue Cunningham, 09/06/2004]
Fun restaurant with good food and fun "roadkill" souvenirs. Located way back in the mountains in Pennsylvania, just across the Maryland border. [Sue Cunningham, 07/18/2004]
July 23, 2016
Pennsylvania Latest Tips and Stories
- Indian Echo Caverns, Hummelstown, Pennsylvania
- Dinner in a Beer Dungeon, Mount Joy, Pennsylvania
- Indian Caverns, Spruce Creek, Pennsylvania
- Heavenly Decorated House, Lenhartsville, Pennsylvania
- Fountain of Youth, Allison Park, Pennsylvania
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Tired Tire Man, Corbin, Kentucky
- Candy Kitchen Lollipop Court, Rehoboth Beach, Delaware
- World Record Eternal Flame, Orchard Park, New York
- World's Largest Inukshuk, Schomberg, Ontario
- 1792 Lighthouse: Climb to the Top, Fort Story, Virginia