Dead highway critter-themed eatery, with road kill souvenirs.
- 633 Crooked Run Rd, Artemas, PA
- 3 Exits: 68-64-62 off I-68. Scenic Rt. 40 to fork in rd/Green Ridge Rd. Turn onto Green Ridge and head straight to restaurant.
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Visitor Tips and News About Roadkill Cafe
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
The Road Kill Cafe offers good food, cabins, grocery, and ammo. Ask for a free souvenir menu! [Sue Cunningham, 09/06/2004]
Fun restaurant with good food and fun "roadkill" souvenirs. Located way back in the mountains in Pennsylvania, just across the Maryland border. [Sue Cunningham, 07/18/2004]
November 25, 2015
Pennsylvania Latest Tips and Stories
- Dinner in a Beer Dungeon, Mount Joy, Pennsylvania
- Giant Work Boot, Newry, Pennsylvania
- Merchants Square Model Train Exhibit, Allentown, Pennsylvania
- Where the Ducks Walk on the Fish, Linesville, Pennsylvania
- Muffler Man, Uniontown, Pennsylvania
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: John Dillinger Museum, Crown Point, Indiana
- Lion Country Safari, Loxahatchee, Florida
- Sioux City Corn Palace, Sioux City, Iowa
- Belding Shoe Tree, Belding, Michigan
- Big Horse Head Outside Apt. Building, Fairfax, Virginia