Dead highway critter-themed eatery, with road kill souvenirs.
- 633 Crooked Run Rd, Artemas, PA
- 3 Exits: 68-64-62 off I-68. Scenic Rt. 40 to fork in rd/Green Ridge Rd. Turn onto Green Ridge and head straight to restaurant.
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Visitor Tips and News About Roadkill Cafe
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
The Road Kill Cafe offers good food, cabins, grocery, and ammo. Ask for a free souvenir menu! [Sue Cunningham, 09/06/2004]
Fun restaurant with good food and fun "roadkill" souvenirs. Located way back in the mountains in Pennsylvania, just across the Maryland border. [Sue Cunningham, 07/18/2004]
February 26, 2017
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Pennsylvania Latest Tips and Stories
- Magic Garden, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Clock made of 50,000 Pieces of Wood, Lititz, Pennsylvania
- Chief Merrill, Mifflintown, Pennsylvania
- 12-Foot-Tall Krampus, New Oxford, Pennsylvania
- Straub Brewery's Eternal Tap, St. Marys, Pennsylvania
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Giant Cocktail Imperial Liquor Store, Lexington, Kentucky
- Feature: Sit with Roger Ebert, Champaign, Illinois
- Hawaii's Plantation Village, Waipahu, Hawaii
- House with Skeletons on the Roof, San Diego, California
- World's Largest Claw Machine, Dayton, Ohio