Dead highway critter-themed eatery, with road kill souvenirs.
- 633 Crooked Run Rd, Artemas, PA
- 3 Exits: 68-64-62 off I-68. Scenic Rt. 40 to fork in rd/Green Ridge Rd. Turn onto Green Ridge and head straight to restaurant.
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Visitor Tips and News About Roadkill Cafe
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
The Road Kill Cafe offers good food, cabins, grocery, and ammo. Ask for a free souvenir menu! [Sue Cunningham, 09/06/2004]
Fun restaurant with good food and fun "roadkill" souvenirs. Located way back in the mountains in Pennsylvania, just across the Maryland border. [Sue Cunningham, 07/18/2004]
July 1, 2015
Pennsylvania Latest Tips and Stories
- Bull Statue, Mercer, Pennsylvania
- Johnstown Inclined Plane - World's Steepest Vehicular Inclined Plane, Johnstown, Pennsylvania
- Living Dead Museum, Evans City, Pennsylvania
- Flying Saucer in Town Named Mars, Mars, Pennsylvania
- Mercer Museum, Doylestown, Pennsylvania
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Titanic: World's Largest Museum Attraction, Pigeon Forge, Tennessee
- Lopsided Pink Dog, Memphis, Tennessee
- Welcome Alien Statue, Roswell, New Mexico
- Art Tigers, Memphis, Tennessee
- Carved Wooden Farmer, Chatfield, Minnesota