Atlantic City, New Jersey: Frank Sinatra's Used Towel, Enshrined
A prized, protected totem is displayed in an eatery that goes back to Frank's Rat Pack days. A pink towel, by the way.
White House Sub Shop
- 2301 Arctic Ave., Atlantic City, NJ
- White House Sub Shop. On the southwest corner of Arctic and Mississippi Aves, one block south and west of the end of the Atlantic City Expy.
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Frank Sinatra's Used Towel Atlantic City
Visitor Tips and News About Frank Sinatra's Used Towel, Enshrined
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Food was okay. The towel is in a frame with a white sign with blue letters.
Frank Sinatra's Used Towel, White House Sub Shop
The White House sub shop is truly a great landmark down in Atlantic City NJ. Its famous for the celebrities who come to get a cheesesteak or classic italian sub. The Beatles, all of the Miss America winners, and Frank Sinatra were all spotted enjoying the sandwiches. They also have a huge wall of fame showcasing photos of all the stars and Presidents who have visited. The weirdest thing they have on the wall is a Frank Sinatra pink hand towel that was used in his last show in one of the Atlamtic City casinos and is encased in a box. It's strange to be sitting there and enjoying your sandwich as a sweat stained hand towel hangs above your head.
[Mike Vlkovic, 08/01/2004]
Nearby Offbeat Places
- World's Largest Pipe Organ Tour, Atlantic City, NJ - < 1 mi.
- Home of the Miss America Pageant, Atlantic City, NJ - < 1 mi.
- Skeleton of the Jersey Devil, Atlantic City, NJ - < 1 mi.
- In the region: Mariachi Band, American Gothic, et al, Trenton, NJ - 63 mi.
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
October 1, 2014
New Jersey Latest Tips and Stories
- Giant Taffy, Beach Haven, New Jersey
- Big Clam Shell, Harvey Cedars, New Jersey
- Mr. Peanut Statue, Atlantic City, New Jersey
- 2nd Hand Shop, Hightstown, New Jersey
- Tiny Church at Storybook Land, Egg Harbor Township, New Jersey
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Louisiana State Penitentiary Museum, Angola, Louisiana
- Big Metal Dragon, East Bethany, New York
- Armored Knight, Batavia, New York
- Entertrainment Junction, West Chester, Ohio
- Holy Land USA, Waterbury, Connecticut
Latest Visitor Tips