San Antonio, Texas: Ed Clark's Year-Round Christmas HouseSet up year 'round, Ed's collection of Christmasabilia includes robots winding over the front yard and room after room of Christmas displays packed inside.
- 14106 Short Horn St., San Antonio, TX
- Northeast edge of the city. Drive northeast on Nacogdoches Rd/Hwy 2252. When you cross Oconnor Rd. make the first left (at the Arby's) onto Cattleman Drive and then the first left onto Short Horn St. The House is at the end of Short Horn, on the corner Rambowlette Drive.
Visitor Tips and News About Ed Clark's Year-Round Christmas House
Ed Clark's Year-Round Christmas House is worth a drive by at least...we didn't try to go in since it was almost 7 pm, but I'm glad I went.[Tiffany, 08/25/2010]
I live in San Antonio and have been going to Ed Clark's Christmas house every year for the 10 years that I have lived here. It is truly unique and all of the lights and decorations inside and out are fascinating. Floor to ceiling is covered with lights and bows and Christmas items that move and sing etc. Mr. Clark still gives out candy to kids and it is a great time.
Ed sold his station wagon (with over 200,000 miles) and now has a small Hyndai that is decorated.[Nick M, 12/29/2009]
Rumor has it that Ed Clark's wife died and her favorite holiday was Christmas. So he kept decorating his house with Christmas items, and he adds stuff every year. When you walk down the hallway, you step on Christmas doormats that sing, the walls are lined with Christmas door bells, and even his cars are decorated with Christmas items. Go by at Christmas time and you can see the lights on and even go inside.[amber lindell, 02/14/2005]
Set up year around, Ed's collection of Christmas memorabilia includes a maze of Christmas lights and robots winding over the entire front yard, as well as room after room of Christmas displays packed inside his house. The ceilings are completely covered with Christmas bows. Be sure and check out his station wagon -- also completely decorated for Christmas![Robert, 09/06/2004]
Nearby Offbeat Places
- World's Largest Cowboy Boots, San Antonio, TX - 7 mi.
- Natural Bridge Caverns, San Antonio, TX - 9 mi.
- Giant Armadillo, Schertz, TX - 8 mi.
- Menger Hotel Bar - Bullet Holes, Rough Riders, House of Lords, San Antonio, TX - 12 mi.