Oelrichs, South Dakota: Skeletal Metal Rancher Monument
Small sculpture on a pedestal: a skeleton cowboy lassos a skeleton steer while astride a skeleton horse.
Visitor Tips and News About Skeletal Metal Rancher Monument
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Skeletal Metal Rancher Monument
The town of Oelrichs is named after a rancher, and this centennial project, erected in 1989, captures the spirit of cattle wrangling with a cartoonish metal sculpture. [Roadsideamerica.com Team, 09/26/2004]
July 7, 2015
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
South Dakota Latest Tips and Stories
- Corn Palace, Mitchell, South Dakota
- Bicycle Sculpture, Pringle, South Dakota
- Boondocks 1950s Retro Complex, Deadwood, South Dakota
- Lawnmower Pile-Up, Rapid City, South Dakota
- Mount Rushmore - No Dogs Allowed, Keystone, South Dakota
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Twelve Pound Hamburgers, Memphis, Tennessee
- America's Largest Pyramid, Memphis, Tennessee
- Gold Dispensing ATM, New York, New York
- War Eagle Cavern, Rogers, Arkansas
- Nightmare Rock, Lone Pine, California