Oelrichs, South Dakota: Skeletal Metal Rancher Monument
Small sculpture on a pedestal: a skeleton cowboy lassos a skeleton steer while astride a skeleton horse.
Visitor Tips and News About Skeletal Metal Rancher Monument
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Skeletal Metal Rancher Monument
The town of Oelrichs is named after a rancher, and this centennial project, erected in 1989, captures the spirit of cattle wrangling with a cartoonish metal sculpture. [Roadsideamerica.com Team, 09/26/2004]
April 30, 2016
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
South Dakota Latest Tips and Stories
- World's Largest Pheasant, Huron, South Dakota
- Junk Metal Sculpture, Hill City, South Dakota
- Feature: Six-Ton Prairie Dog, Cactus Flats, South Dakota
- Muffler Man Stamper Miner, Rapid City, South Dakota
- Muffler Man - Saloon Burns, Sturgis, South Dakota
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Video: Old Car City USA, White, Georgia
- Feature: Old Car City USA, White, Georgia
- 12-Foot-Tall Man Stares at Skyscrapers, New York, New York
- Route 66 Musical Road, Tijeras, New Mexico
- Hanged Dummy at Hangman's Tree, Placerville, California